Advertisements
Well, I am off:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2010, 01:24 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Well, I am off:

Hey Everyone,

Well, I have picked up my car trailer from UHaul, got my PT all set to load up at sun up and roll to the big PT River Run 2010! In fact, this will be the very first time my Ride has ever gone up onto a trailer in the history of my PT since new. Never could get it to roll up that kind of angle with my drop kit before. Hehehe

I have got 2 memory cards good for 180 pics each, and my spot under my seat set up for my boys XBOX 360 Elite with the large hard drive so I can download all my pics and take more. I also am taking my video cam as well, so I should have lots of cool PT pics to share with yall on Sunday night on into Monday.

So far our itinerary looks like up and ready to roll by 7:00 AM for the six hour drive to Laughlin NV, Friday is Detailing Day to dust everything off, and maybe do a once over with my cordless 18 volt Orbital Buffer.

The Friday night is the big Show and Glow which is pretty crazy cool!

Saturday is the main Show all day, just chillin and relaxin with all my PT Friends out their! This is the first time I am going all out with my ride. At my last show I had decided to try lifting one side of my bags all the way up with dumping the other side which looked kinda cool with my hood propped on my chrome bar, all doors open, and trunk up, so I am gonna do that again. Also as some people like to put things around their ride for a kind of display like mirrors, or gems, and so on, I made the decision this year to put what else but Candy!!! Four big bags full to put all around my ride! What else would you expect from the Candyman? And then I got both of my Dream Tangerine RC Cars, and of course my way cool Stuffed Lowrider Wiener Dog (Petee) with the shades and the leather jacked who plays Lowrider as he bobs his head and drops to the ground via front, back, and side to side before pancaking just like the ride he protects! Hahaha So we got the master plan this year.

Sunday is Awards, and off to home to recover. Not sure if I might have any shot at anything as this place is the place to be for the most customized, insanely cool PT's on the planet, but ya never know so we will see.

Man, I wish you guys all lived closer so you could all come hang with me! It would be so cool to finally meet all you guys and put a face to the names instead of a bunch of words on a screen. Here's hoping we might be able to do that one of these days!

And on that note, I am off to bed to catch some ZZZ's, or at least make an attempt as its gonna be awful hard to sleep tonight just thinkin about the Show! This is gonna be such a blast!

You all go easy, and hold down the Fort while I am away, and as I used to say way back when I was on the Truck....

Well, yall keep the clean side up and the dirty side down, you got the one and only "Candyman" a backing down off your back door....catch ya on the flip side....I'm gone.

See you all when I return.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing

Last edited by Candyman; 18 Mar 2010 at 01:27 am.
Old 18 Mar 2010, 02:20 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross
Default Re: Well, I am off:

Cant wait to catch ya Candyman! I will be up there Friday with fresh paint
Old 18 Mar 2010, 07:49 am
Senior Cruiser

Good luck at the show, have fun and we will be looking forward to the pictures.
Old 18 Mar 2010, 12:24 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
You all go easy, and hold down the Fort while I am away, and as I used to say way back when I was on the Truck....
We've got you covered. We'll make sure people know you can use white out and crayons to touch up their paint

Have a safe drive and keep the rubber down and the shiny up. Don't let the blue lights shine on ya when you're leavin' the boogie woogie palace
Old 19 Mar 2010, 07:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Good luck and have a safe trip. Just a little to far away from Michigan. Don't forget some of us older guys also like some pictures of some of the HOT WOMENalso along the Pt's too. lol It would be fun to hookup with some of the people from the site.
Old 19 Mar 2010, 10:25 am
Senior Cruiser

Gooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddd Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!! Post as many pics as you can.bet you take first placeBe careful driving
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 20 Mar 2010, 06:24 am
Cool Cruiser

Good Luck Candyman! We'll all be there in Spirit!

Santa's Sleigh - 2006 Touring Edition, Chrome Door Spears, Chrome Door Handle and Trunk Cups, 1950's Chrysler Grille Emblem, Engine Modesty Cover, Pin Striped Manifold, Chrome Washer Covers, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Gas Door, K&N Drop-in Filter, Chrome Exhaust Extention.