Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
ODADDYO Prices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2010, 07:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross
Default ODADDYO Prices

People have been asking for prices for ODaddyO parts so here ya go!

Till we get the website up if you have any questions feel free to give Ron a call at (949) 295-4618 or Email him at ronaldosinga@yahoo.com

If you want any photos of the products feel free to ask!

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 28 Mar 2010 at 07:18 pm.
Old 28 Mar 2010, 07:08 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross
Default Re: ODADDYO Prices

Ron Osinga's "Owner of ODaddyO" Five Window Coupe

My PT after a month straight of modifying!

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 28 Mar 2010 at 07:14 pm.
Old 28 Mar 2010, 07:12 pm
Senior Cruiser

Also the newest product from ODaddyO is the 34 Bar Stainless Steel Hot Rod Grill. So here are a few photos of that too!

Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:31 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: ODADDYO Prices

Hey their Slayer,

Thank you for finally getting the pricing up and done with! Can't wait to see the Site when you get er done as well.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, just for what its worth, I have worked on a lot of body kits, and custom fiberglass and urethane work, and I can honestly say after having had the pleasure of physically having Ron's PT in my possession for a week while buffing it out, he seriously does some very nice quality work in everything he makes! I would say its almost, if not on par with PTeazer who are very well known for their high quality and proper fit as well!

On a little side note: their was a fellow PT'r with another one of Ron's front ends that was Cruising up to the River Run this year who accidentally fell asleep at the wheel for a second and apparently went off the road, and had a pretty fun ride at one point almost rolling the car in the process, but in the end, the car, front end, and driver were all none the worse for wear which with that much flex involved shows Ron's front ends are pretty well made as a whole cause I know more than a few Kits would have been in pieces by that point for sure! Been their, seen that more than a few times before!

I can also say that weather your a fan or not, it is way nice to finally see some new parts for the PT once again on the Market, and I had the chance to personally see first hand at the River this year that Ron, and the ODaddyO Branding seems to be having a pretty considerable impact on bringing in a good deal of interest from a younger generation of PT Owners which I think is really pretty cool, and well needed with our otherwise once thriving PT Community continuing to slowly dwindle away.

Anyways, please remember I am in no way affiliated with OdaddyO in any way, but rather just another fan of a way cool and nice Guy just trying to make it in the PT World while trying to make it in this economy, which we all know far too well is not an easy thing to do!

So I have got to give props to Ron for a job well done, and keep up the good work my man!

Go easy, and I will catch ya later.

Candyman

PS: Now both you, and Ron got to get your rides back up to my place so I can do that thing I do best once again! Swirls man!!!

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing

Last edited by Candyman; 31 Mar 2010 at 03:33 am.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:36 am
Cool Cruiser

I think I just found the grille I want It'll be a long while before I can do it, but this one seems most like what I have envisioned.

Is this a case of needing to get the front fascia and a grille (2 purchases) like it is with many of the Pteazer front ends?

With the option of stock paint am I correct in thinking that I could order htese parts pre-painted and just find a shop to do the install for me?
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:57 am
Senior Cruiser

DSlayer
I love the way the fenders are smoothed along with the door spears.
Fantastic job!
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:24 pm
Senior Cruiser

Big Thanks Candyman! Ron gives his thanks as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_F View Post
I think I just found the grille I want It'll be a long while before I can do it, but this one seems most like what I have envisioned.

Is this a case of needing to get the front fascia and a grille (2 purchases) like it is with many of the Pteazer front ends?

With the option of stock paint am I correct in thinking that I could order htese parts pre-painted and just find a shop to do the install for me?
Yes you would be buying the front end with the grill as a option.

You can order the parts pre painted. The front ends are not a complicated install either. The install price we have is to make sure that all the lines flow perfectly when the car would be in our shop. We have found out that no two PT Cruisers share the exact same lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurPTGT View Post
DSlayer
I love the way the fenders are smoothed along with the door spears.
Fantastic job!
Thanks we tried to do some major and subtle changes. About a total of 18 changes to the car
I was personally never a fan of the door spears as I had already taken them off before smoothing them in. The fenders were more of a why not lets try it haha!

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 31 Mar 2010 at 03:38 pm.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

So if I am figuring this correctly, it would be about $1820 + S&H?

$895 front + $600 grille + $325 for paint?

What's the difference in sleek and sleek plus?

Who knew having dreams could be such a costly hobby? LOL
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:34 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: ODADDYO Prices

Hey Slayer,

Not a problem their Sir. Just speaking the truth though! Ron is a pretty cool guy, and has come a long way in a short time, and I am really impressed big time! Its kinda like learning to plat the piano if you will, While anyone can learn to push the keys, not everyone has the passion, and raw talent to create great music. It isn't something one can be taught, but rather you either have it, or you don't, and honestly to me, I believe after seeing Ron's work up and close, that he has it. Sure I still think Ron needs a little more time under his belt to better refine his craft, and refine his style and design a bit more, but those are small things, and just come over time. Honestly, I wish I had half the talent Ron has, and with every car Ron builds, he is just going to keep on getting better, and better! I'll tell you this, with what he is doing now, I can't wait to see what he will be doing on down the road in the not too distant future! In fact I trust in Ron's ability so much that I am going to hopefully try to have him do some work to my PT here soon myself, and most all of you guys know I don't trust my ride to just anyone, especially when it comes to paint and body!!! I big time hope Ron continues to excel and make ODaddyO into a huge success! He truly deserves it!

Hey Will, that would be a pretty sick look on the Sequel my man! These front ends are really starting to catch on.

Anyways, you guys go easy, and I will catch ya later.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Hey Will, that would be a pretty sick look on the Sequel my man! These front ends are really starting to catch on.
I agree, but I don't want what everyone else has so I may have to find someplace that will let me play with their tools and have a go at my own custom design

I'm trying to get mine as close to this as I can:

Edit: How many beers and truffles will that cost me?

Last edited by William_F; 31 Mar 2010 at 05:44 pm. Reason: add comment