Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2010 Coutour Edition now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2010, 12:11 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default 2010 Coutour Edition now

O WoW. I stopped in at a dealer in Tacoma, Washington yesterday to see if they could order a 2010 PT Coutour Edition. They looked and said yes they could but only for a few more days. Because I live it Oregon but own property in Washington I would have to pay sales tax to Washington if I bought a car there, even though I would regester it in Oregon which has NO sales tax. So I went to a dealer in Milwaukie, Orgon (just outsider of Portland) and asked them if they could order one. Thay have two of the cars ordered that will ship from the factory on April 20th. These are two tone, black over silver with black and red leather seats.
I put down a $1,000 deposit and now the wait starts.

OK now my 04 GT has a Stage 1 kit in it and a 10 CD changer under the drivers seat, and I think I will remove both of them. I would be a shame to waist a Stage 1 computer, so if I remove it, does anyone want it for about $200? You would have to send it to Flight Systems to get the VIN reprogramed.

Boy I wonder what I am going to do with out a Turbo PT. I feel a bit sad right now about that.
Old 10 Apr 2010, 01:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: 2010 Coutour Edition now

will you include the injectors and the stage 1 computer ...will it work in a 03 GT 5speed?
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 10 Apr 2010, 04:18 pm
Regular Cruiser

No I don't think that the stage 1 computer will work with a 03GT and I am not about to pull the injectors because I would just have to put the same kind back in. My car is a 04GT high output automatic trans. This computer won't work with a manual.
Old 11 Apr 2010, 08:29 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ZZRain

Can't wait to see it White .. please bring it to the club meeting when you get it.
Happy Cruisin !! ZZ