PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Info needed on finding Original Build Sheet..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 09:03 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Info needed on finding Original Build Sheet..

With all the wealth of knowledgeable people here, does anyone know how it might be possible to find the original build sheets of older PT's. I have an 02 LE Factory Woody with every option possible in it. When I have run the VIN# through some web sites it's listed as a LE/Dream Cruiser...even on Carfax.com. So If any one knows a site or where I could more info that would be a great help... Thanks!!!! I'm interested in finding out if it is... It would be Cool to have a Woody Dream Cruiser...
Old 21 Jul 2010, 08:19 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Info needed on finding Original Build Sheet..

Give me the last 8 digits of your VIN and I can pull up a build sheet and tell you anything you need to know and the car.
Old 22 Jul 2010, 06:47 pm
Regular Cruiser

i just got my 2004 dream cruiser a few months ago . i stoped in to dealer to buy a remote because it was missing and had to get it programed . i asked them if they could get me a build sheet he did get me one . he put vin number in computer and printed me complet sheet
Old 23 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by heifetz17 View Post
Give me the last 8 digits of your VIN and I can pull up a build sheet and tell you anything you need to know and the car.
Thank heifetz1.... the last 8 are 2T360530...It's says it listed as a 02 LE/Dream Cruiser when I looked it up some sites, my insurance company lists it as that on my insurance card.. It was the first year for the Factory Woody Package that it has, I believe it costs $900 extra and I think it has every option for that year... It would be cool to possibly get the build sheet for it. Thanks again..
I'll Private Message you with my email address if it possible to send me the info...
I really apreciate you taking the time....
Old 23 Jul 2010, 10:42 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNBNDN View Post
i just got my 2004 dream cruiser a few months ago . i stoped in to dealer to buy a remote because it was missing and had to get it programed . i asked them if they could get me a build sheet he did get me one . he put vin number in computer and printed me complet sheet
Nice Dream Cruiser....
Old 24 Jul 2010, 01:10 am
Regular Cruiser

twress thank you . we love our drean cruiser .not many made ,that would be so cool if it is a dream cruiser . which it sounds like it is .better keep it . i do know on mine the last 4 numbers on vin are which number car it is .
Old 25 Jul 2010, 11:30 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by twress View Post
Thank heifetz1.... the last 8 are 2T360530...It's says it listed as a 02 LE/Dream Cruiser when I looked it up some sites, my insurance company lists it as that on my insurance card.. It was the first year for the Factory Woody Package that it has, I believe it costs $900 extra and I think it has every option for that year... It would be cool to possibly get the build sheet for it. Thanks again..
I'll Private Message you with my email address if it possible to send me the info...
I really apreciate you taking the time....
No problem. Sorry it's taken me so long, there's a problem with this site or something because for the past couple days I've gotten the "page cannot be displyed" notice.

Your PT is not a dream cruiser, but it's definately a limited with factory wood grain. I'll email you the full build sheet so you can look it over.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 10:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by heifetz17 View Post
No problem. Sorry it's taken me so long, there's a problem with this site or something because for the past couple days I've gotten the "page cannot be displyed" notice.

Your PT is not a dream cruiser, but it's definately a limited with factory wood grain. I'll email you the full build sheet so you can look it over.
It could have taken you weeks and I stilll would be happy.. I see the site is back up I posted something on this thread earlier but It must have got lost... Thanks again for looking it up for me, I see you work for a Chysler Dealership..Well it's not a Dream Cruiser.. but then again there's probably not that many 02 Black LE Woody's made that year either, They probably made a lot less than DCs. I've only seen one other Black Woody, it was an TE 04. She works at he hospital where I work at and said mine was the first she had ever seen and she owned hers since new. Once again Thanks!! and Happy Crusin....