Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
1st car show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default 1st car show

Hi I will be joining/ entering my 1st car show this weekend......there are all kinds of classes to enter in....I will be in "Present cars....future classics of tomorrow"
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 03 Aug 2010, 10:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: 1st car show

check it out Rock'n August | International Car Show
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 03 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: 1st car show

Good Luck

"the people should not fear their government, the government should fear the people"- Thomas Jefferson
Old 03 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: 1st car show

Hey their Phil,

Way cool man, and I bet you will have a blast big time! Make sure if you can to pack a few of the essentials like maybe a hat, sunblock portable chairs, quick detailer, tire dressing, plenty of microfiber and a few brushes, and possibly a cooler with a few cold drinks.

Most shows I have been to, it is actually a really good idea to check and see what time roll in is,and ask if it might be a good idea to get in way early? Usually the earlier you get their,the better spot you are going to find as opposed to being out in the south 40 somewhere. The closer you are to all the action and people, the funner it will be IMHO. I have actually rolled in up to 2-3 hours early before to get a good spot. Also if possible, try to find a spot where there might be some decent shade later on in the afternoon so you don't wind up baking in the sun if you can help it.

As for staging your PT, I already know your ride is cleaner than mine by now so no need to go into much here. I usually will dress the tire tread as well as the side wall, and if I have room I will dress and display the interior, engine, and trunk open so people can see everything nice and clean. Another trick I started doing is to roll the front windows up half way to match the height of the rear windows so they look even. Just an added touch.

Anyways, I wish you the very best of luck,be sure to have a blast, and be sureto take lots of pics for us to check out.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing