Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
new to the forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default new to the forum

hey guys i just joined and would like to start the remodeling of my car always wanted to do this but never found the pt forum now that found it i would like your guys help with were to start thanks april the newbee
Old 09 Aug 2010, 10:14 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: new to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape_stein View Post
hey guys i just joined and would like to start the remodeling of my car always wanted to do this but never found the pt forum now that found it i would like your guys help with were to start thanks april the newbee
You should tell us a little about your PT and maybe even post a picture or two and tell us what you have been thinking about doing to it. Welcome to the forum

"the people should not fear their government, the government should fear the people"- Thomas Jefferson
Old 09 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Cool Re: new to the forum

Welcome!

Where YOU been hiding?
We've been here and "abouts" for years!

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 09 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm
Fresh Cruiser

i will get those pics up as soon as possible i have looked every for this site and the only ones i could find wanted like $30 -$40 dollars to join as a member is this site for all of the states or does it key in a certian area from san antonio and would like to meet other pt owners in my area
Old 10 Aug 2010, 08:57 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape_stein View Post
i will get those pics up as soon as possible i have looked every for this site and the only ones i could find wanted like $30 -$40 dollars to join as a member is this site for all of the states or does it key in a certian area from san antonio and would like to meet other pt owners in my area
Welcome to the Forum!!! This website covers all states.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 10 Aug 2010, 09:09 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome to the forum April.

If you scroll down the topics page we have regional sections for member to hook up with owners in their area. The Gulf PT Forums covers texas.

The whole site is open to all owners of PT Cruiser from al over the world.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 10:58 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: new to the forum

Hey their April,

Their are tons of cool possibilities when it comes to personalizing and customizing your PT to better fi=t your individuality for sure! Weather its old school cool, rat rod on a budget by choice, lowrider style, full on custom theme, or anything and everything in between, their is a style for everyone out there for sure!

I would say if you would like to, maybe ost up a couple pic's of your PT here for us to check out as we all love to see PT's anyway, maybe check out my PT Photo Archive with lots of ideas of possibilities other people have done, and maybe tell us more about yourself, what you are in to, what makes you tick, and maybe we can help steer you towards a way cool direction for your new ride.

First off, just in case your not familiar with posting pics of your ride on the Forum, just click on the Link below:

Simple Guide to how to post Photo's on this Forum:

Next, my Photo Archive is located at the bottom of all of my Posts, but just for the heck of it, here is a Link here to click on as well. Just check out the Menu on the left and click to go to pages on each subject matter or lots of ideas.

Pictures by WestValleyCruisersPTCruiserArchives - Photobucket

And I hope to check out your ride, and see what we can come up with soon! This place is full of way cool people who are more than happy to help out a new Cruiser anytime! SO once again Welcome, and hope to see ya around!

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing