Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Car names

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 12:34 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Car names

Ive noticed that a lot of people name their car for whatever reason and I wanted to hear the story behind those and pictures if you have them!
04 graphite(vroom!) N/A Limited 110,000 miles -original owner. Custom short ram intake ( CGS motor-sport pipe, specter open-end air filter, specter breathing hose),OEM spoiler, Pioneer receiver ,10" bazooka sub,Blue LED interior lighting, Bosch +4 plugs and Accel super stock 8mm universal plug wires.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:14 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Talking Re: Car names

Hey their Freezinghot,

Mines easy,

For the most part I have been known for a long time for painting cars with a very heavy preference for Candy Paint. My ride is a good example! I just dig on colors that have some pop to them, and with Candy Paints you can do a lot of way cool tricks with them as well. That and I have a huge sweet tooth!!! Then one day a Buddy of mine started calling me Candyman, and the legend was born. LOL Unfortunettly every variation of Candyman was already gone by the time I got my Plates, so my ride became Candyz PT.

Anywayz, that's how my ride got her name, and yep, it is most decidedly a her cause she is big time temperamental, very expensive, and takes a whole lot of cosmetics to maintain her looks, but when she is all cleaned up, she is still as beautiful as the day I rolled her out of the paint booth!

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:22 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Car names

Looks good enough to eat, an oasis in the picture for sure.
04 graphite(vroom!) N/A Limited 110,000 miles -original owner. Custom short ram intake ( CGS motor-sport pipe, specter open-end air filter, specter breathing hose),OEM spoiler, Pioneer receiver ,10" bazooka sub,Blue LED interior lighting, Bosch +4 plugs and Accel super stock 8mm universal plug wires.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:13 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: Car names

Hey their Freezinghot,

I thank you big time! That is actually just a couple blocks down from me. Life in the desert. LOL

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:17 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Ah to be able to avoid traffic cams...its impossible to go over 40 here what with the cams and deer and armadillos :/ nature vs the pt
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:40 am
Obsessed Cruiser

If we're talking about plate names and not car names, mine was picked after trying several dozen different variations of "Cruising" since it went along with the car itself but everything I tried was already taken. Frustrated, I went home and kept thinking of different variations and spellings trying to come up with something nobody else already had. This is what I came up with.

3rd Brake Light

Rear Hatch

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 10 Aug 2010 at 06:45 am.
Old 10 Aug 2010, 10:16 am
Senior Cruiser

My baby's name is Betsy: she was named after a '56 Ford of fond memory. I've got personalized license plates, but unlike Crewzin's, mine is merely an inside-the-family joke that refers to my assorted nieces & nephews (and some of 'em are more 'assorted' than others, at that.....)
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:32 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

My favorite part about shows have always been the stories you hear, i always find them interesting