PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I Like Her body, yummmmmm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default I Like Her body, yummmmmm

So as i'm checking around to see what i can buy for Eve to make her look even better but all of the things i want for her are for 01-05 models.
So my question is, besides the headlights and reverse lights being different, what other differences are there?
for example, would this roll pan fit on my 07
Old 15 Jan 2011, 10:47 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: I Like Her body, yummmmmm

Go to PTeazer's site and ask them, they are kings of the "round butt" club... I think Lowpt also is a member of that club if I remember right... there are a lot of those rounded butt's out there.
Old 15 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm
Veteran Cruiser

i think i will, but in general, like if i want to put on side steps but they only make the ones i want for 01-05, do you think they would fit?
Old 15 Jan 2011, 10:56 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: I Like Her body, yummmmmm

Hey their gkid1983,

I am very happy to confirm that other than the from lower valance, headlights, and interior, most all other parts on the PT is universal so yes the Retro Pan along with all other PTeazer parts, along with most all other parts will fit Eve without much of any problem. I know of several people who have even gone to the extent of swapping old front ends onto newer PT's and vice versa with no problem. Everything is there for either one including mounting points and so forth.

As for the roll pan, Ray is the Man for sure! I even have one of his smoothie pans myself already customized with shaved reverse lights and a cool custom license plate cover made from a piece of custom cut Lexan that is set to sit up flush covering the license plate box to create a nice one of a kind completely smooth look which will most likely be smoked with a tint of candy tangerine paint so it all blends in nice and neat. Here is a pic just waiting for paint when I find the time and money, and feel just a bit better..

In fact if you ever really get bored you might have some fun flipping through my PT Photo Archive Link at the bottom of my Sig in every post. Simply click on any category from the menu lit on the right side and enjoy. I am still working on finding another host so I can update my Archive with about 4 times the amount of PT Pic's I have collected over the years.

Anyways, like I was saying, everything fits across with only a couple of small exceptions, so you are good to go.

Oops, I almost forgot, if you ever give Ray a call, please tell him Candyman sent ya and says hi!

Also another good place to find lots of good PT stuff also in case you haven't yet seen his Site, old Mitch over at Cruiser Motor Sport is a way cool and highly respected Member of the PT Community as well. Here is a Link to Mitch's Site as well.

Products Menu

Both Ray, and Mitch are both good long time Friends, and about the coolest and most knowledgeable PT People I have ever had the pleasure of hanging out with big time. Like I say, if you call either Ray, or Mitch please tell them I sent ya and say Hi anytime!

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing

Last edited by Candyman; 15 Jan 2011 at 11:11 pm.
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:03 pm
Veteran Cruiser

see, i want a grill like this too, but i haven't found one for the 07, if i were to get one like this i would have to change the headlight assybly or customize the bumper to work with the headlights i already have
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:08 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

PTeazer has that grill for the '06 and newer.Scroll about half way down in this link.PTeazer Front Treatments: PTeazer
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

love to do that on mine but worried about fitment and reducing the airflow to my IC.
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
love to do that on mine but worried about fitment and reducing the airflow to my IC.
Yeah,it looks like that would block a lot of air to the IC.
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:20 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: I Like Her body, yummmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkid1983 View Post
see, i want a grill like this too, but i haven't found one for the 07, if i were to get one like this i would have to change the headlight assybly or customize the bumper to work with the headlights i already have
Yep, all though as already pointed out, Ray has one that will fit the newer style, otherwise all you would need to change is your headlights and all the rest will fit up without a problem.

And Chromenut,

Actually out of all the Aftermarket Parts on the Market, Ray has by far the best fitting parts hands down. I mean their is rarely any issues with fitment of any kind even just after simply bolting it up straight from the box and send to paint literally. Now with most all other Kits and Parts I have had the pleasure of working with, that is a rare thing if ever happens as their is almost always some sort of issues with Aftermarket Parts of some sort weather from the mold and forms, or something in the production, their is always something, but Ray's parts are close to dead on the money.

Just saying from someone with experience with most other parts as well as Teazer parts they are legit so no worries. As far as blocking the IC, give Ray a call. His front ends actually increase air flow as the center where the Factory Bumper is located is eliminated and replaced with a full faced one piece grille but like I say, give Ray a call.

Thats my two cents worth anywayz.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:23 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Yes, and Ray and I have already started trading emails. My concern is mostly regarding the IC. Well, also that I'm on the other side of the world from you Left-Coasters....