Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Need your PT photos! -(pic heavy)-

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2011, 08:22 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Need your PT photos! -(pic heavy)-

I'm making some animated gifs and working on a couple of PT related projects that I'm going to offer up to Mr. Crewzin here. Looking for anyone who want's their PT included. If so I need photos of your PT, no larger than 640 wide x 480 tall.

Need the following shots: head-on, tail-on, left and/or right side, front from an angle. Since I can flip and/or mirror, don't have to have both sides and don't have to have both angles from the front. If you want to include a rear angle is fine.

Do not be depressed if your photos are not used. I'm just playing around right now so need some pictures other than my own PT to get me started.

Also, if you are interested in a custom avatar or signature banner, please let me know and give me some ideas of what you're looking for. Also if you want it animated, let me know.

Mind you, graphics work is a hobby for me and I have a real job, so don't get all wound up in a hurry, it may take me a few days to generate something for you.

Anyway, thanks in advance. You can post them here, PM me, or email to ptcruiser at hugginsnet.com (replace " at " with @).

some teasers, you might recognize one or two...

Old 07 Feb 2011, 08:31 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: Need your PT photos! -(pic heavy)-

Here you go

Last edited by SCBluePT; 07 Feb 2011 at 08:52 pm.
Old 07 Feb 2011, 09:36 pm
Senior Cruiser

Here you go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06PTRear.JPG (23.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 06PTFront.JPG (23.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 06PTside.JPG (23.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 06GTFront.JPG (25.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0644.JPG (27.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 06PTreartopdown.JPG (25.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0623.JPG (30.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 06GT1Boothbay.JPG (24.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Turbo.JPG (26.0 KB, 9 views)

86 TurboZ CS 2.2 T2 +20's A555
00 Durango SLT+ 5.9 4x4
02 Grand Cherokee 4.7 4x4
03 PT GT Black 5 sp Stg 1 sold
05 PT GT Silver 5 Spd Conv
06 PT GT Cool Vanilla 5 spd Conv
06 PT Base Marine Blue 40TE Conv
15 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 QD2
17 Challenger SRT A8 GoMango
18 JL Wrangler Sahara Punkn
20 JL Wrangler Rubicon Ocean Blue
Old 07 Feb 2011, 11:37 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Haha! You stole my facebook profile picture!
The b/w grain effect looks nice!

Ive been meaning to get some new shots. Hmm once I get my rear back on and the rims, I will be doing another photoshoot.

Last edited by slayerdarkcross; 07 Feb 2011 at 11:39 pm.
Old 08 Feb 2011, 05:11 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerdarkcross View Post
Haha! You stole my facebook profile picture!
The b/w grain effect looks nice!

Ive been meaning to get some new shots. Hmm once I get my rear back on and the rims, I will be doing another photoshoot.
I plan on doing a couple of series with yours but haven't found the right photos yet. Want something on the flat, looking directly at the side, as if you were driving down the boardwalk in front of me and I was in the sand. Got all kinds of ideas on yours! Would like to do a sort of "comic strip" of yours, kind of the super-hero PT....

VNT, AWESOME vert!!!!!!!!!!

SC, I already did some on yours, I need to find what I did with them...lol...
Old 08 Feb 2011, 05:18 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
I plan on doing a couple of series with yours but haven't found the right photos yet. Want something on the flat, looking directly at the side, as if you were driving down the boardwalk in front of me and I was in the sand. Got all kinds of ideas on yours! Would like to do a sort of "comic strip" of yours, kind of the super-hero PT....

VNT, AWESOME vert!!!!!!!!!!

SC, I already did some on yours, I need to find what I did with them...lol...
Sounds awesome Chrome! Ill hunt around tomorrow(sometime today) for some photos and if anything the PT should be in working order next week! (Crosses fingers)
Old 08 Feb 2011, 05:20 am
Obsessed Cruiser

SC, bro, gonna harden your look. Lots of hard edges and shiny reflections and glints. Maybe some Mad Maxx type backgrounds, don't know yet, going to work it and see....

VNT, that beauty needs softening, going to do a series softened, trying to determine a realistic background to go with it.

Gents, I don't do any work on the vehicles themselves, other than when I play with colors. I will leave the cars alone so that they are recognizable as your's. Hopefully you'll like the outcome. At the end, I'll pick one photo of each and produce a painting from it. My paintings are normally 8" x 10.7" at full-scale. I will post the resized image here, then can email you the full image. It's going to be quite large so may have to post on my site and have you download it. The paintings, when printed on proper medium, look absolutely fantastic printed.

Here, in example, are two paintings I've done for good friends of mine. One was a racing a lap in Atlanta on his bike, the other was last year racing up Pike's Peak. They both ended up framed and turned out fabulously.

These were done with felt tip pen over a pen and ink line drawing.

Last edited by Chromenut; 08 Feb 2011 at 05:46 am.
Old 08 Feb 2011, 06:41 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: Need your PT photos! -(pic heavy)-

Hey their Chrome Nut,

Here are a few of mine. Though most all of these are older, hopefully ya might be able to use whatever. You most definitely have my permission to use any and all photos of my Ride you might want to anytime, anywhere.

I know I got to get out, get my pride & joy all cleaned up again, and finally click off some more up to date Photos,

Sorry for so many Photo's. I have a hard time deciding on which ones might look better than others. Anywayz, sounds like a way cool Project, and please let me now if I can do anything more to help ya out. I can get you old Pix of several way cool PT's I had the privilege of working on but unfortunately are no longer around like old PT Chix Ride, Poi's Vert, and much more. Just let me now and I can pull some cool pix for ya for sure.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing

Last edited by Candyman; 08 Feb 2011 at 06:44 pm.
Old 08 Feb 2011, 07:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

yeah yeah yeah... you are the reason I never ended up with a roll pan. Every time I considered it, I'd see one of your photos and just forget about it.

You're also the inspiration for some older graphics I did over on PTCrew... here's one below, before I bought my current wheels...

And I don't remember what this one was for...

One of my favorites, a pen and ink drawing that I airbrushed....
Old 08 Feb 2011, 07:10 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
SC, bro, gonna harden your look. Lots of hard edges and shiny reflections and glints. Maybe some Mad Maxx type backgrounds, don't know yet, going to work it and see....

VNT, that beauty needs softening, going to do a series softened, trying to determine a realistic background to go with it.

Gents, I don't do any work on the vehicles themselves, other than when I play with colors. I will leave the cars alone so that they are recognizable as your's. Hopefully you'll like the outcome. At the end, I'll pick one photo of each and produce a painting from it. My paintings are normally 8" x 10.7" at full-scale. I will post the resized image here, then can email you the full image. It's going to be quite large so may have to post on my site and have you download it. The paintings, when printed on proper medium, look absolutely fantastic printed.

Here, in example, are two paintings I've done for good friends of mine. One was a racing a lap in Atlanta on his bike, the other was last year racing up Pike's Peak. They both ended up framed and turned out fabulously.

These were done with felt tip pen over a pen and ink line drawing.
Those are awesome Chrome.I love the bike.