PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Does anyone make a GOLD trim kit for an 03 PT?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2011, 05:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Question Does anyone make a GOLD trim kit for an 03 PT?

I am a newbie here. I bought my first PT Cruiser last July. It was a beautiful 02 Limited that I immediatley fell in love with. Unfortunatley on New Years eve day(not even late enough to be drinking yet, lol) some idiot failed to reduce speed and ran into it totaling it. I have replaced it with a gorgeous 03 Touring. It's electric blue(sorry don't know the real name for the color yet) and I think it would look awsome if I could find a gold trim kit for it. I would like the emblems. door handles, locks and recess covers, pillar trim, lower side moldings, and maybe wheel lip moldings. Anyone know of a supplier for Gold kits? Thanks, Da DJ Mon
Got Vinyl? 03 Touring Electric Blue, 17" HD Cool Down rims, Tinted Windows, K&N Cold Air Intake, Pioneer DEH-P7800MP head unit with XM Satellite radio, 6 3/4 Infinity Kappa Component Speakers in front doors, 6x8 Infinity Kappa 2 way speakers in rear pillars, Infinity 475a amp, Custom under seat 8 inch Kicker CompVT sub with zx200.2 Kicker amp and SSL 2 farad capacitor.

Last edited by dadjmon; 12 Feb 2011 at 05:50 pm.
Old 12 Feb 2011, 06:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Does anyone make a GOLD trim kit for an 03 PT?

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry I can't help, but wanted to welcome you.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 12 Feb 2011, 06:25 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

Hey there welcome to the forum. Greetings from San Antonio from Eve(07 Touring Ed) and I. Sorry to hear about your 1st baby, i bet she was beautiful. As for your 2nd baby, i don't think anyone makes gold trim, well for the things that you want, but there are some vinyl companies out there that sell gold vinyl. Metro Restyling is one of the companies i deal with. I've ordered light blue chrome vinyl from them and it looks freaking amazing, but i need a heat gun before i even try another attempt to wrap what i want to wrap. here's a link to some gold vinyl from them GOLD CHROME VINYL Roll Sheet Adhesive Sticker Decal - eBay (item 170268584059 end time Feb-19-11 11:07:07 PST) and for $2 off put in the promo code of "mymetro". here's two very helpful vid's that will teach you the basics of wrapping.

Old 12 Feb 2011, 06:26 pm
Banned

At one time there was at least one company that made a few pieces, but noone made the bigger pieces. At this time I doubt if anyone makes anything in gold because the aftermaket has dwindled down to a precious few since they stopped making new PTs. There is one PT here in town that has everything in gold. I went running up to him in a parking lot one day and scared the crap out him. He thought I was a car-jacker. I just wanted to know where he got his "stuff". He said that he pulled everything off and had it plated. Now that's a "PTnut" for ya. He's been one of my service customers ever since.

Jerry
Old 12 Feb 2011, 07:20 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: Does anyone make a GOLD trim kit for an 03 PT?

welcome to the forum from virginia good luck in your quest for gold
Old 13 Feb 2011, 08:14 am
Fresh Cruiser

Smile Re: Does anyone make a GOLD trim kit for an 03 PT?

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me here and for the info. I have been getting so many great answers to questions I've had since I bought my first PT Cruiser. This is truly a great forum. Da DJ Mon
Got Vinyl? 03 Touring Electric Blue, 17" HD Cool Down rims, Tinted Windows, K&N Cold Air Intake, Pioneer DEH-P7800MP head unit with XM Satellite radio, 6 3/4 Infinity Kappa Component Speakers in front doors, 6x8 Infinity Kappa 2 way speakers in rear pillars, Infinity 475a amp, Custom under seat 8 inch Kicker CompVT sub with zx200.2 Kicker amp and SSL 2 farad capacitor.
Old 13 Feb 2011, 06:19 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadjmon View Post
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me here and for the info. I have been getting so many great answers to questions I've had since I bought my first PT Cruiser. This is truly a great forum. Da DJ Mon
you're welcome. I'm glad your getting your questions answered. This is a great family to be apart of.