Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Anyone help me with a carfax?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2011, 08:04 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Anyone help me with a carfax?

I looked at a broken Dream cruiser about a month ago but the guy doesn't have the title. Told him I might be interested if I could get one. Anyhow, got a release of interest from the bank but the car has been off their books for awhile now and don't know what state the loan originated in.

Anyways, usually I'm not so cheap but if someone could help me out that has an unlimited account. I'm hoping I can get the title and pick up a dream cruiser for cheap.
Old 28 Jan 2013, 03:16 am
Fresh Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: Anyone help me with a carfax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundering View Post
I looked at a broken Dream cruiser about a month ago but the guy doesn't have the title. Told him I might be interested if I could get one. Anyhow, got a release of interest from the bank but the car has been off their books for awhile now and don't know what state the loan originated in.

Anyways, usually I'm not so cheap but if someone could help me out that has an unlimited account. I'm hoping I can get the title and pick up a dream cruiser for cheap.
Hi, I found autovin.de - Check vehicle history they sell carfax + autocheck for just 9$ or each separate for 5$.
Is anybody familiar this this site ? My friend told me that he he uses this site already 2 weeks, and everything work just fine, he is very satisfied.
I want just to share with you.
Old 01 Feb 2013, 07:04 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Anyone help me with a carfax?

What information are you trying to get off the carfax? The carfax will not tell you what state the load originated in. It's not necessarily the same state the car was first titled in.

If you post the last 8 of the VIN and the approximate mileage, I can tell you what state it was originally sold in.