Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
edition the collection ?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2011, 09:01 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default edition the collection ?????

hi friends anyone can tell me what is editing? we are the club pt cruiser Brazil and one of our members have this car, you've searched everywhere and could not find this issue of "the collection", which we know is that it comes with 17 wheels and leather seats and does not come on-board computer Lighthouse and fog, and the logo type is on the doors and rear, if you can help thank you, greetings

ptcruiserbrasil.com.br
Old 04 May 2011, 11:04 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: edition the collection ?????

I'm no expert (the experts will chime in later) but it looks to me like a custom badge. I'm not sure that it actually does anything special, other than look cool

it looks like the car is "2nd generation" (post '06) not sure if that matters or not

good luck

Exco

Bill
Old 04 May 2011, 04:46 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

I agree,it looks like something that somebody put on the car and not a "real" special edition..
Old 04 May 2011, 05:13 pm
Senior Cruiser

But it looks great!!!!
Old 04 May 2011, 05:58 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to niel
Cool Re: edition the collection ?????

Yes... Its a 2006 + model, and looks tight, but Ive seen this badge here in my Town (Tijuana Mexico) on several PTs on the street and looks like some Dealer Badge, Someone selling cars I don't know if in Mexico or If in San Diego, Its like some sort of Eddie Bower Look alike thingy happening here, where they put some badge, But to be honest here Ive seen it like The Private Collection of and a Name of some one I don't know who I mean maybe its incomplete your badge

Hope this help and if Im wrong, could some one post? but Its what Ive seen and hope to help

Daniel
Old 06 May 2011, 01:44 am
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

i would've thought it was a limited, maybe an 09. The cluster and pass airbag aren't the same color as the car, it has leather seats, but the pt badge is on the doors. I dont know if the 09's came with the door badges, my 07 didn't.
Old 06 May 2011, 01:33 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanG View Post
i would've thought it was a limited, maybe an 09. The cluster and pass airbag aren't the same color as the car, it has leather seats, but the pt badge is on the doors. I dont know if the 09's came with the door badges, my 07 didn't.
Yes your right, but here in Mexico had a lot of color configurations and the seats if you wanted a sporty package but base engine N/A I don't know if in Brazil made the same, But I'm sure Ive seen that badge, next time I'll try to get a pic of one

Daniel

BTW in Latin America they did came with badges on the door till the last one of them
Old 06 May 2011, 06:20 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Yes your right, but here in Mexico had a lot of color configurations and the seats if you wanted a sporty package but base engine N/A I don't know if in Brazil made the same, But I'm sure Ive seen that badge, next time I'll try to get a pic of one

Daniel

BTW in Latin America they did came with badges on the door till the last one of them
yeah i always look for the smallest differences. The rims too. they don't look like touring rims.
Old 07 May 2011, 12:36 pm
Fresh Cruiser

my 07 is a base model but the air bag cover and dash are the cool vanilla like the rest of the car. i thought insides were grey (silver)?????
Old 07 May 2011, 02:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven07 View Post
my 07 is a base model but the air bag cover and dash are the cool vanilla like the rest of the car. i thought insides were grey (silver)?????
I have a 2008 Touring, silver dash, the Limited I believe also had silver, but the ones I saw had black dots, like mesh on it.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar