PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04 May 2011, 10:01 pm
Dill's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,272
Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Im eager to see a list of all the still active pt cruiser part shops besides ebay and such.

This list should contain site that sell accessories (ie dash mats, body kits, chrome doo dads etc...) to enhance appearance, as well as performance, and stock items (ie air filters, gaskets, hoses, transmissions etc...) for u der the hood.

So far I know...


Www.raceandstreet.com
PTEAZER - Your Source For PT Cruiser Parts, PT Cruiser Aftermarket Parts, PT Cruiser Accessories, PT Cruiser Conversions, PT Cruiser Modifications and Panel Conversions
RockAuto Auto Parts
Cruiser Motor Sports

Feel free to add more pt sites you know are still actively selling items, im hoping to find more places to purchase from as most of the links I find on here are dead since the pts discontinued. Plus this thread can help new member find new stuff!

So post along with what sites other than what ive just listed, that you get your mod bug stop itch cream from.
__________________

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com

Last edited by Dill; 04 May 2011 at 10:53 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04 May 2011, 10:08 pm
Kawizx9r's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Salinas, CA
Posts: 1,575
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Your local dodge/chrysler/jeep dealership.

Some parts are just as cheap through the dealership for example; I paid 19.20 for the composite lower intake manifold, 0.76 cents for each 18mm motor mount bolt (one of mine broke), and 6.xx for a new PCV valve.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
Kawi is a friggin genius!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04 May 2011, 10:29 pm
Dedicated Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,943
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

For the best prices on:
OEM parts : mopar-wholesale.com
Moog parts : autopartstomorrow.com
Used parts : car-part.com
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05 May 2011, 08:10 pm
mdfrodolives's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,313
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

You might also check out RockAuto.com.

Tim
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05 May 2011, 09:00 pm
WolfmanG's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

eBay
__________________
-Danny Wolfman G
http://www.facebook.com/WolfmanG
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05 May 2011, 11:46 pm
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,324
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

PTBoutique.com (Linda's great, much like Maggie at R&S). Good for add-ons.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03 Aug 2011, 10:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Im eager to see a list of all the still active pt cruiser part shops besides ebay and such.

This list should contain site that sell accessories (ie dash mats, body kits, chrome doo dads etc...) to enhance appearance, as well as performance, and stock items (ie air filters, gaskets, hoses, transmissions etc...) for u der the hood.

So far I know...


Www.raceandstreet.com
PTEAZER - Your Source For PT Cruiser Parts, PT Cruiser Aftermarket Parts, PT Cruiser Accessories, PT Cruiser Conversions, PT Cruiser Modifications and Panel Conversions
RockAuto Auto Parts
Cruiser Motor Sports

Feel free to add more pt sites you know are still actively selling items, im hoping to find more places to purchase from as most of the links I find on here are dead since the pts discontinued. Plus this thread can help new member find new stuff!

So post along with what sites other than what ive just listed, that you get your mod bug stop itch cream from.
If you need to via the internet or if you would like to look at various parts on the web, i suggest to go to carparts.com and look for some PT parts there, i've done it four times already and i find it good!

Dar

Last edited by CREWZIN; 09 Aug 2011 at 08:31 am.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm
xwing777's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Taylorsville NC
Posts: 1,102
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawizx9r View Post
Your local dodge/chrysler/jeep dealership.

Some parts are just as cheap through the dealership.
Very true, just ask if you can get a discount/better price. All they can say is no. I get decent pricing by just asking for it a lot of times.
__________________
.
2004 Almond GT, autostick - Only car shows, some weekends but with Stage1!
2003 cranberry 5 speed GT - Fishing with a sleeper Stage3 setup!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04 Aug 2011, 08:31 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwing777 View Post
Very true, just ask if you can get a discount/better price. All they can say is no. I get decent pricing by just asking for it a lot of times.
Agree! most of them don't provide any discount even though it is possible to have a discount from them since you are a bonifide buyer and a good buyer for them, but in some cases, there's a 50-50 chance that they will provide you exemptions in buying parts from them!

Darren
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04 Aug 2011, 08:59 pm
Dedicated Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,943
Default Re: Where to buy PT parts, OEM & Aftermarket

Or you can buy OEM parts online a lot cheaper because my local dealers are as***les and won't give any discounts no matter what you say....and save the taxes but pay a small shipping fee.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aftermarket parts boilerhog Canada PT Forum 7 22 Jan 2012 07:13 pm
canadian aftermarket parts boilerhog Interior Accessories Forum 1 06 Mar 2009 03:24 pm
Any aftermarket parts? careyk Classifieds: Want To Buy 2 25 Jun 2008 10:58 am
Pt Aftermarket parts links infernocruisr01 General PT Cruiser Discussions 3 19 Jun 2007 07:41 am
SOLD TURBO AFTERMARKET PARTS ESP101 Classifieds: For Sale/Trade 9 04 Sep 2005 09:56 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 pm.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors