PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:26 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 39
Default COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

My daughter got Penelope an LED lighted license plate frame with red flames that light up when I brake! Here's one on eBay:

Flaming Red LED Flashing Fire Flame License Plate Frame | eBay
__________________
"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got." Sheryl Crow

Penelope Cruiser
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:28 pm
WolfmanG's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepiemommy View Post
My daughter got Penelope an LED lighted license plate frame with red flames that light up when I brake! Here's one on eBay:

Flaming Red LED Flashing Fire Flame License Plate Frame | eBay
very nice
__________________
-Danny Wolfman G
http://www.facebook.com/WolfmanG
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:33 pm
Dill's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,272
Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Sucks that something that flashes bright that isnt oem when u hit ur breaks is illegal.
__________________

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:36 pm
WolfmanG's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Sucks that something that flashes bright that isnt oem when u hit ur breaks is illegal.
y wouldn't it be, it's red, it goes in the rear of the car and it can be hooked up to the brake lights.
__________________
-Danny Wolfman G
http://www.facebook.com/WolfmanG
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:46 pm
Dill's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,272
Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Idk, atleast here u cant use any outside lights even as simple as that on the street. Maybe some states allow it. Not sure if neone would endorse it as its not on constantly and doesnt bother neone and if nething It would let pp, see u better
__________________

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 09:59 pm
WolfmanG's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Idk, atleast here u cant use any outside lights even as simple as that on the street. Maybe some states allow it. Not sure if neone would endorse it as its not on constantly and doesnt bother neone and if nething It would let pp, see u better
your lingo is confusing young one, but don't worry, i was able to decipher it. lol but i see what you mean.
__________________
-Danny Wolfman G
http://www.facebook.com/WolfmanG
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 10:05 pm
fabreezai's Avatar
Fanatic Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Norad Colorado
Posts: 714
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanG View Post
your lingo is confusing young one, but don't worry, i was able to decipher it. lol but i see what you mean.
Ahh, my young patuwhan........ (star wars) LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 10:05 pm
xwing777's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Taylorsville NC
Posts: 1,102
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

I had to remove tag frames from all our vehicles. A new law went into effect that i didnt know about.

From NCDMV website:
"a new law goes into effect that requires the state’s name across the bottom of the plate as well as the year and month stickers on a license plate to be fully visible. They can no longer be partially covered by a license frame."

"Vehicle owners can be cited for committing an infraction and, after Nov. 30, 2010, fined $100 for the violation"
__________________
.
2004 Almond GT, autostick - Only car shows, some weekends but with Stage1!
2003 cranberry 5 speed GT - Fishing with a sleeper Stage3 setup!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08 May 2011, 10:37 pm
WolfmanG's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwing777 View Post
I had to remove tag frames from all our vehicles. A new law went into effect that i didnt know about.

From NCDMV website:
"a new law goes into effect that requires the state’s name across the bottom of the plate as well as the year and month stickers on a license plate to be fully visible. They can no longer be partially covered by a license frame."

"Vehicle owners can be cited for committing an infraction and, after Nov. 30, 2010, fined $100 for the violation"
yeah Texas has had that for years, but after awhile the cops stopped caring.
__________________
-Danny Wolfman G
http://www.facebook.com/WolfmanG
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09 May 2011, 12:22 am
Dill's Avatar
Senior Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,272
Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Re: COOLEST Mother's Day gift EVER

My lingo isnt whats difficult to understand, its the fact that I use my ipad as my foru. Checker and I turn off the auto correct as it never worms right and by not having a physical keyboard im reduced to assuming that im hittin the right keys cause I type really fast.

As far as that nc law, thats dumb but im glad u told me! Ill be movin back there in a few months.
__________________

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coolest rims ever or what!? Freezinghot Wheels, Tires, Suspension 13 04 Oct 2010 09:46 pm
Pic of Coolest PT Cruiser You Have Ever Seen (Not Yours Dude) lmmegt General PT Cruiser Discussions 35 24 Oct 2009 02:36 am
Mother's Synwax? crazyjoe The Detail Shop 3 03 May 2005 11:32 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 pm.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors