Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I might be a little extreme...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2011, 07:06 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default I might be a little extreme...

My 11 year old daughter Lea's so funny. We're at a frozen yogurt place and I'm like "you need to finish that before we get in the car. Or we could get a lid. And a bag."

Lea says, "You're a little extreme about your car, aren't you? "You need to put a lid on it and put it in a bag and put the bag inside of a suitcase and strap the suitcase to the roof rack and I'll hold it with my hand while I'm driving."'

LOL... Yeah, I would do that.

Penelope Cruiser
Old 10 May 2011, 09:42 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: I might be a little extreme...

HAHAHA! Now that is a PPTO!!! Proud PT Owner!

Friend of mine nearly lost his life in my PT. I have a vert, and he get's in a lights a cigarette while we're going down the road. I slammed on the brakes and locked the ebrake, slid to the side of the road and before he knew what I was doing I had gotten out, ran around, opened his door, undid his belt and pulled him out of my car.

Told him I'd sit there while he smoked but he had to move at least 20' away from my car. NO SMOKING IN MY VERT!! Lol....

and before any turds critique my post, first thing I did was make sure the road was clear, so no one was in danger of me sliding to the side like a maniac....
Old 11 May 2011, 09:03 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hahaha! Bet he never does that again.

Penelope Cruiser
Old 11 May 2011, 11:21 am
Obsessed Cruiser

hey Chrome Im with you on that my cousin used my pick up the other day and he KNOWS better but he smoked in it now the truck STINKS i told him if he ever had any hopes of EVER using it agin he best get rid of the smell--he wont so that may be a good thing afterall
Old 11 May 2011, 11:52 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Hey dad, I think you win with your cousin!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 11 May 2011, 12:44 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: I might be a little extreme...

Hey Everyone,

I'll tell ya what, if anyone ever complains about being a bit extreme any more, just send em on down to me for one of my typical 70+ hour full details and they will have a whole new respect for extreme guaranteed.

Also if by chance anyone ever does light up in your PT and you need to get the smoke smell out, best way is to find someone with an Ozone Generator which is a machine specially designed to clean and cure the air particulates in your vehicle and can completely and safely eliminate the smell of smoke, mold, urine, and on and on. A good deal of carpet cleaning and restoration services have them for clearing out flooded homes and so forth, and can clean out your ride in anywhere from a couple of hours to 24 hours depending on how bad the odor has set in.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing