Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
exhaust pipe shoved forward... cont.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2011, 12:01 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default exhaust pipe shoved forward... cont.

My guy rearended someone (special) a month or two goes by things are sounding different etc, Mounts break, which gives me reason to start digging and looking at diagrams. OMG, when he hit the other car it shoved my exhaust pipe so hard that it crunched my heat shield to the point you only see the left and right crunched shield. How stupid do I feel, very stupid. I replaced the radiator and the grill wasnt hurt too bad. looks pretty normal. I kept telling him that it looks like my exhaust pipe got shoved up and smashed the shield. He knew what he had done and wouldnt say a freaking word, I start crawling around looking, wondering why sht is breakling. Ive been here for about 2 weeks or so asking for help with my mounts and struts replacement. prior to knowing all the passenger side mounts were busted I just replaced the dogbone, to test it i thought Id drive it around the block, when I backed out of my driveway the bone has a noticable 1/2 in scrap on the tip from it scrapping my driveway. Please see post in tech forum if you can possibily tell me what has happened, everything has been pushed forward, sideways? I think I can forget doing the mounts. Is it possible for mechanic to push the engine back where it needs to be? I cant believe Ive been driving it all this time with no real damage. OR is there? thx Getting ready to call the tow truck? Yes?

Last edited by Leannaluv; 25 May 2011 at 12:08 pm.
Old 25 May 2011, 12:08 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: exhaust pipe shoved forward... cont.

Wow...you had no luck with that car!!!!...why don't you take some detailed pictures so we can have an idea of some of your problems? maybe we car try to help you a little more when we see it...
Old 25 May 2011, 12:18 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Angry Re: exhaust pipe shoved forward... cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrmDC2 View Post
Wow...you had no luck with that car!!!!...why don't you take some detailed pictures so we can have an idea of some of your problems? maybe we car try to help you a little more when we see it...
ok Ill try my camera isnt top of the line but ILL do my best... dont leave k... thx
what time is it there anyway, seems everyone is gone when Im on here its now 10:30 am, I should be shopping or something,, driving my damn car. I so pissssssssssssssed right now i could cry........
Old 25 May 2011, 12:21 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

other coast, it's 1:20 in the afternoon here! lol
Old 25 May 2011, 01:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Leann, it would be easier if you filled out your profile listing city & State. I know you have more on your mind with the PT, so this may not be high on your priority list.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 25 May 2011, 06:13 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Sorry about that. Will do.
Old 25 May 2011, 06:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thats not too bad, I was thinking alot later.
Old 26 May 2011, 08:15 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to les94fulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrmDC2 View Post
We are waiting for the detailed pics of your car...............
Old 26 May 2011, 10:34 am
Obsessed Cruiser

where ya at we are waiting