Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
3 Cool PT's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2012, 06:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default 3 Cool PT's

Was in Flint MI the other day and saw 3 cool PT's in a matter of moments. First was a stock but gorgeous 2009 or so. It was stock but was finished in a very nice light blue metallic. It looked great. It must have been a one year only color. I never saw one like it before. A few minutes later I saw one done up exactly like the "Muscle Machines" Stars and Stripes model(less the blown Hemi!). Then a few minutes later on I-69 a guy went by me in a Midnight Blue Woodie. Too bad all 3 were being driven in the salt and slime of a snowy winter day.
At least my Dream Machine was at home safe and sound!
Old 30 Jan 2012, 07:27 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: 3 Cool PT's

that's why I've started to carry a small Canon camera with me. Of course, I can't get a picture while driving, but should I see one in a parking lot and I have time, I swing in and get it. I'm trying to collect pix of PTs with commercial logos on them, too.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 01:22 am
Banned

In 8 months my GT has only 3k more miles on it, that includes driving it back from Iowa to Texas where I purchased it.

I dont drive the GT or rainy, snowy or any inclement weather
Old 31 Jan 2012, 03:26 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: 3 Cool PT's

Hey Busa,

I got ya beat. Mine has seen about 500 miles in the past three years now.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 31 Jan 2012, 07:17 am
Young Cruiser

Damn my pt has too many miles but its my only pt atm for work use
Old 31 Jan 2012, 08:19 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I'm gonna be posting some pics I took a week ago Monday. While driving back through Atlanta, came across one of the meanest looking Mustangs I've ever seen. Took lots and lots of photos but only a few turned out good. I carry my DSLR with me everywhere, and wish I'd had one of those pocket digitals instead, that darned big lens made it difficult to get a good shot....lol... I drove from East Texas to my home in NC, about 14 hours total over two days, and boy did I see a ton of great looking PT's while driving. Wish I'd have gotten photos of all of them....
Old 31 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
I'm gonna be posting some pics I took a week ago Monday. While driving back through Atlanta, came across one of the meanest looking Mustangs I've ever seen. Took lots and lots of photos but only a few turned out good. I carry my DSLR with me everywhere, and wish I'd had one of those pocket digitals instead, that darned big lens made it difficult to get a good shot....lol... I drove from East Texas to my home in NC, about 14 hours total over two days, and boy did I see a ton of great looking PT's while driving. Wish I'd have gotten photos of all of them....
That's the main reason I got myself a picket digital - I have a Nikon DSLR, but went with Canon for the pocket digital on lthe advice of my local Photo shop - and I like it so far. It doesn't take RAW pictures but the JPEGS are good enough for internet posting.