Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Cruiser Watchs on Ebay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2012, 11:00 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default PT Cruiser Watchs on Ebay

Look what I found on Ebay PT Cruiser watches.
Dark Grey
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
TAN
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Old 02 Mar 2012, 07:08 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser Watchs on Ebay

Theres some other seller selling them for around $15 including shipping (same watches as these though). I bought one, took forever the get here but be warned.: They are very cheaply made. Mine works fine but has sharp edges on the band and the faces are very thin. Only wore it a couple of times, don't think it would hold up very well if wore often.

All in all, not bad for the money as a novelty type item, but dont expect a quality watch.
Old 03 Mar 2012, 01:04 am
Banned

If I were into watches it would be okay.

It has been my observation that only old people wear watches anymore.

They like to look at them to check the date (if applicaple) while writing a check at the grocery store, while I am ready to swipe and go.

I prefer to just whip out my Iphone
Old 03 Mar 2012, 09:03 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Dill

Hey i wear a watch and im only 22! I cant survive without knowing the time on my wrist.

However, my watch isnt a conventional watch!

Heres the website that I got my watch case

My watch is actually an iPod nano in a watch case. So i guess its a bit more modern than a conventional watch!

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Old 03 Mar 2012, 09:19 am
Senior Cruiser

taking iphone out of your pocket is certainly more convenient than looking at your wrist

i agree about the check writing though. Back when i used to use checks i always had them filled before i went into the checkout line except for the amount due.
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 03 Mar 2012, 01:00 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
It has been my observation that only old people wear watches anymore.

They like to look at them to check the date (if applicaple) while writing a check at the grocery store, while I am ready to swipe and go.

I prefer to just whip out my Iphone

I've almost quit wearing watches entirely since I retired. No need. We don't write checks much anymore either. Not all old folks fit your stereotype.
Old 03 Mar 2012, 01:15 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

They came up on a PT convertible search and I had never seen them before. I don't think they would be good watches but they are PT Cruiser and fun. I don't wear watches ( I have a ladybug pocket watch). But I still might get one. Just fun.
Old 03 Mar 2012, 01:18 pm
Senior Cruiser

I fill out paper work in the field daily on my job and need to constantly write the date/time. Its much more easy to glance at my left wrist as im writing with my right hand than to stop and pull out phone. So i will continue with the old school method unless i go into another line of work where i dont need a quicker method
Old 03 Mar 2012, 08:37 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I used to deal with the actual wholesaler of these watches. I thought they were fairly good quality watches, I don't wear watches much any more but it's still sitting in my drawer ticking away 4 years later. I had some made for some members in the PT Club and they are all happy. My big problem with the company (in China) was that it took ages to arrive, up to 6 weeks. And it was sent regular mail, so there was no tracking, no idea if it had been received or not. Not a good idea for selling on eBay

And BTW that watch in the eBay ads costs $6.99 with free shipping, so the guy is making a bit of a profit. But then again I used to sell them for $20 CDN!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2012, 09:26 pm
Senior Cruiser

My father gave me a 40 year old Rado Dia star and always told me that some watches can describe a man, and that also was a lifestyle. Educated people can tell about a watch and see the quality of a style. From there I started to collect watches from Rolex, Movado, 007 Omega blue, etc. For me is nothing about being old or not like I said is a lifestyle. I'm sure one day if your lucky you will be old and there will be a kid behind you making fun of your IPhone that for them it will be a Atari!!!! LOL!!!!