Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Raining on my Flames!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2012, 09:57 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Raining on my Flames!

So the wife and I go to a Mexican restaurant in town and when we leave, I notice the flames on the wife's PT look kinda washed out. In fact, they look as if the rain (yes, it was raining) had washed off most of the silver and gold paint that was within the pin-stripe flame borders. My second thought was that the light outside was just playing tricks on me. But when I got closer, things just didn't look right at all. How could this happen, I thought?

Then my wife says, "Those flames look almost like ours, don't you think? I wonder if the same guy painted them."

Then I looked beyond what I thought was our PT (an almost exact replica that was Electric Pearl Blue with flames, like ours) and saw our PT, parked alongside it. The flames on our PT looked just as they did a few hours before.

I'm sure the same guy painted both vehicles, since the flames looked almost exactly alike--except for the filling--but what a surprise.

Tim
Old 24 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Raining on my Flames!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdfrodolives View Post
So the wife and I go to a Mexican restaurant in town and when we leave, I notice the flames on the wife's PT look kinda washed out. In fact, they look as if the rain (yes, it was raining) had washed off most of the silver and gold paint that was within the pin-stripe flame borders. My second thought was that the light outside was just playing tricks on me. But when I got closer, things just didn't look right at all. How could this happen, I thought?

Then my wife says, "Those flames look almost like ours, don't you think? I wonder if the same guy painted them."

Then I looked beyond what I thought was our PT (an almost exact replica that was Electric Pearl Blue with flames, like ours) and saw our PT, parked alongside it. The flames on our PT looked just as they did a few hours before.

I'm sure the same guy painted both vehicles, since the flames looked almost exactly alike--except for the filling--but what a surprise.

Tim
Wow! what a coincidence! should have thrown in some kind of comment bout the flame in your heart for your wife! (makes for good browning points!) Great story! Hope you had a "hot" dinner and evening! Taking my wife out for some beer, wine and music tonight. Unfortunately without the PT.

Last edited by fabreezai; 24 Mar 2012 at 10:12 pm.
Old 25 Mar 2012, 01:04 pm
Banned

Quote:

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabreezai View Post
Wow! what a coincidence! should have thrown in some kind of comment bout the flame in your heart for your wife! (makes for good browning points!) Great story! Hope you had a "hot" dinner and evening! Taking my wife out for some beer, wine and music tonight. Unfortunately without the PT.

I agree. What a co-inky-dink! I took the wife out last night too------ mine not yours.

Jerry
Old 25 Mar 2012, 06:13 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfmanG

i'm sorry i don't get it, so was the food good or not?
Old 25 Mar 2012, 06:36 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanG View Post
i'm sorry i don't get it, so was the food good or not?
Ya completely lost.
Old 25 Mar 2012, 06:50 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Ya completely lost.
i know right?
Old 25 Mar 2012, 08:20 pm
Senior Cruiser

The food was great--and very reasonable! But the gas the following day was way off the charts ....

Tim
Old 25 Mar 2012, 08:27 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
The food was great--and very reasonable! But the gas the following day was way off the charts ....

Tim
LMAO!
Old 25 Mar 2012, 08:40 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:

Tim
some ppl say to light a match, but with all the methane in the air, i don't think it's a good idea
Old 25 Mar 2012, 08:43 pm
Banned

5 characters

Last edited by wwpptc; 25 Mar 2012 at 09:08 pm.