Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Why do they hate the PT Cruiser?

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2013, 07:13 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Why do they hate the PT Cruiser?

If an individual is sensitive to the opinion of others they should not own a PT Cruiser. Never before have I ever experienced so many people exercising their right to freedom of speech when it comes to telling it how they feel toward the PT. I've seen some unattractive cars in my life, but I didn't feel a hate toward any of them; yet, people will express their hate toward a PT Cruiser. Notwithstanding, my love for Goldie continues to grow and I'm happy to say, I'm a proud owner of a PT Cruiser!
Slowrider likes this.

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 18 Mar 2013, 07:18 am
Banned

Question Re: Why do they hate the PT Cruiser?

I thought you were asking for
Opinions on here, what gives?
Old 18 Mar 2013, 07:23 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Why do they hate the PT Cruiser?

I guess I need to acclimate myself with the rules of the forum. Lol!

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 18 Mar 2013, 07:43 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Where you speaking of the forum or the world in general? Anyway that's the only way people can express that emotion these days. It's still politically correct to hate a thing such as the PT.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 18 Mar 2013, 09:31 am
Cool Cruiser

Busted_PT, Im speaking of the ones who hate them. I hope there arent any PT haters on this forum. I was at a cookout yesterday n at least 3 people made a comment to my face that they're just ugly no matter what u do to them. Just weird how it seems the ones that do dislike them don't mind tellin u to ur face.

Old 18 Mar 2013, 09:58 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Thanks called no class! They would only drive something that they feel would impress the world. If there favorite star had one it would be all the rage. So don't take it personally. You can't help what kind of people they are.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com
Old 18 Mar 2013, 10:08 am
Cool Cruiser

I agree! What's sad about this, one of the person's 2005 Acura wouldn't start n he had to have it towed. He was the main one saying that the PT's aren't reliable. Yet, Goldie is 11 yrs old n looks n runs awesome!!! Im just thankful that nonessential opinions dont offend me

Old 18 Mar 2013, 10:24 am
Obsessed Cruiser

You should have offered him a ride in your unreliable PT with a big fat grin on your face!

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com
Old 18 Mar 2013, 10:34 am
Cool Cruiser

Lmbo! He already felt bad...I didn't want to devastate him.

Old 18 Mar 2013, 11:03 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I acually like it that there are haters, makes us stand out of the crowd. The PT seems to call for black and white opinion, you love or you hate it. That's one of the main things I love about it
Installed Mopar sub !