Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Does your PT have addictive powers too?

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2013, 09:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Does your PT have addictive powers too?

I don't know much about cars. Actually, you couldn't even fill a soda cap with what I know, but I do know that my PT Cruiser has some type of addictive powers!!!! Are there other cars that are capable of so many variations of mods...it seems endless!!!! I really though I was one or two mods away from having the exterior mods complete n then another GREAT idea comes to mind...will post pics soon! Lmbo!

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 30 Mar 2013, 10:21 pm
Banned

Default Re: Does your PT have addictive powers too?

I have to ask what you drove before your PT?
Old 30 Mar 2013, 10:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

I drove a Suzuki SUV that I bought brand new whereas I bought my PT used and have put more into it than I ever put in the SUV. Not to mention that I love the PT more than I loved the SUV.

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 31 Mar 2013, 03:07 pm
Senior Cruiser

No offense but I'd like to suggest that Suzuki is little more than Japan's inbred cousin that only shows up at thanksgiving
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 31 Mar 2013, 05:17 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

There ARE other cars that have tons of add-ons if so desired. The Mustang, Chevy HHR, my wife's Ford Focus and my Corvette are just a few that have books full of mods to include interior, exterior and engine add-ons.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 31 Mar 2013, 05:29 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: Does your PT have addictive powers too?

Heya Everyone,

Yep.

I am Candyman, and I am a PT addict.

In the past I have always bought something, reworked it and had my fun, and then sold her for the next big thing but my PT has now been with me for 10 years. Have thought about giving her up but just don't have the heart.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 31 Mar 2013, 06:48 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
There ARE other cars that have tons of add-ons if so desired. The Mustang, Chevy HHR, my wife's Ford Focus and my Corvette are just a few that have books full of mods to include interior, exterior and engine add-ons.
I'd add Camaros, and pickup trucks. And I agree, there are several more that folks tend to personalize. So we'd have a long list if we really thought about it.

Going to two wheels, Harleys are even more customized than any model of car I've ever seen.
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:55 am
Fanatic Cruiser

I see you about the addictiveness... I 'm dragging it further then intended. I don 't do chrome, but even then there's enough stuff to be found to make the car look cooler.

I really like my Civic too, but that one was allmost finished when I bought it. Just put bigger wheels on it, lowered it and put a new shift knob in it and it was done. And I really mean done to me. I love my Civic as much as I do the PT, but the Civic has been bought because I 'm a real Honda fan. I bought it new so I had the change to buy it like I wanted it.

The PT, however, has been bought because of engine choice (1,6 liter was way cheaper in taxes) and color. So it had two dents... too bad, the paint wasn 't flawless... too bad. I 'm convinced that I will keep on improving the PT untill it's better than new. I 've never put this kind of efford and money into a car before. It's the first time a car became a hobby.
Installed Mopar sub !
Old 01 Apr 2013, 09:30 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to TheDarkAvengerX Send a message via Skype™ to TheDarkAvengerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
Heya Everyone,

Yep.

I am Candyman, and I am a PT addict.

In the past I have always bought something, reworked it and had my fun, and then sold her for the next big thing but my PT has now been with me for 10 years. Have thought about giving her up but just don't have the heart.
Same here.
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:18 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Theres a long list of things i'd like to do to my PT now. So many options to do too.