Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Info on 04 woody option?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2013, 02:19 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Info on 04 woody option?

Since we bought our 04 Woody, I've been all over the internet trying to find specific info on my Cruiser, ie. cost of the option then, how many were made, etc. So far, no luck. So I'm back here figuring someone will have the info I'm seeking. Anyone? Anyone?
Old 15 Apr 2013, 05:55 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Info on 04 woody option?

Greetings
Good luck with your search; some information like qty produced may be difficult to come by.
From my go to source, a 2007 book, "PT Cruiser, Chrysler's classic design for a modern age" by Robert Ackerson, page 128, re: 2004 pricing-
"Woodgrain Exterior Accents Group $895, n/a for PT Turbo or Chrome Accents Group"

Now defunct, but there was a site that would tell you about the car based on the VIN. I'm glad I printed my car's build sheet when I could.
At the following Chrysler site, you can create a free account and enter the vehicle PIN.
From your own vehicle entry page, links to 'learn & use' & 'equipment' can give you a page with your car's build info, but not costs.
By example, my car was ordered with the Customer Preferred Package 2DD, Customer Preferred Package 27D, & Power Convenience Group Discount.

https://www.moparownercenter.com/oc/...nersLogin.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff5550 View Post
Since we bought our 04 Woody, I've been all over the internet trying to find specific info on my Cruiser, ie. cost of the option then, how many were made, etc. So far, no luck. So I'm back here figuring someone will have the info I'm seeking. Anyone? Anyone?
Old 15 Apr 2013, 06:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Info on 04 woody option?

Thanks. That's the type of info I was hoping to find. Looks like I can do a little more with your links. I knew there would be someone here. Much appreciated.