PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Carpet floor mat hold down. Where do I find one!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Motorhead
  • 1 Post By pluminator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2013, 07:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Carpet floor mat hold down. Where do I find one!

I purchased a lightly used set of PT premium embroidered floor mats.

These have a totally different retainer system than the factory setup,( a twist lock type) even though they were purchased at a dealer.

The PO gave me one of the hold downs that actually screw into the carpet. I want to get another one, and cannot locate it. Needless to say the dealer was clueless.

Here's a couple of pics of it open and closed. Does anyone know where I can get a hold of one or two of these? Thanks

Carpet mat hold down 2.jpg

Carpet mat hold down.jpg
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 23 Apr 2013, 08:40 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Carpet floor mat hold down. Where do I find one!

I would suggest reaching out to Denny at PT Cruiser Warehouse. I'll PM you his email address and phone number.
Old 24 Apr 2013, 06:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

I've never seen those you might want to take one to Auto zone or another store that has the Help section Isle . You know you might want to check with Home Depot they have thing you wouldn't guess they would have..Good Luck
Old 26 Apr 2013, 09:26 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the responses.

I did get a hold of Lloyds mats, and they are sending me a couple of their their" hold down system" carpet hold downs. I am not sure if they are the same. I described them to the young lady on the phone, and she seemed to agree on the description, so we'll see.

I thought it was real nice of them being they don't know me form Adam, and are sending me a couple for free.
pluminator likes this.
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 26 Apr 2013, 09:50 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
Thanks for the responses.

I did get a hold of Lloyds mats, and they are sending me a couple of their their" hold down system" carpet hold downs. I am not sure if they are the same. I described them to the young lady on the phone, and she seemed to agree on the description, so we'll see.

I thought it was real nice of them being they don't know me form Adam, and are sending me a couple for free.
Good customer service makes the company.

Like with me for example. I love Rock island 1911 firearms. They cost like $300 and are regarded as "cheap". But when I have to call their customer service center in like Bangkok or wherever it is. They have never once charged me for replacement parts, never given me a hassle , always overnight whatever I need free of charge and usually call the next day to answer any installation questions that may pop up. to me thats worth more than its weight in gold.

My local VIP auto is the same way, They loan me tools for free, balance and rotate my tires, do oil changes for 1/4 the price. All because I'm a good customer. Heck they'e sent a tech out to my HOUSE to help me once haha.

Customer service is where its at
Motorhead likes this.