PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
ChriscoKid's PT Artwork

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2013, 06:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default ChriscoKid's PT Artwork

I've created an album, and am going to start doing this for each of my friends here whom I'm doing photo graphics and artwork for. Here's the very first picture, belongs to ChriscoKid, one of our fine members - this is the first step in a long line of graphics steps I'll be taking on his PT>

ChriscoKid - here's the link to ChriscoKid's Photo Worx Gallery

Each new image that I create, I'll post to that gallery, so Ckid, you may want to subscribe to this thread and that gallery. All of my artwork on your PT will be posted here. Many of my images are humongous, as doing digital art is easier if I can create a very large image, so the originals I'll post in my DeviantArt gallery - I'll create an album for you and that way any of the large images you can go there and download. For each one I post here that is that large, I'll post a link back to it for you.

NOW TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND VOLUNTEERS - back on the thread I created, those of you who volunteered I'll be creating a thread, gallery and album for each of your PT Cruisers. My artwork is free, if you don't like an image, I'll simply delete it. If you do, you can download the smaller one's from here (they are 780 pixels wide at the max), all the bigger images from my DeviantArt gallery. I'll post those links later on.

Here's that thread: NEED AT LEAST 7 VOLUNTEERS!

Last edited by Chromenut; 11 May 2013 at 08:11 pm.
Old 11 May 2013, 07:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: ChriscoKid's PT Artwork

Next one, and just having fun right now, but call this "Struck By Lightning"...

Old 11 May 2013, 08:10 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Yes, still just having fun, it's raining outside and I had to stop what I was working on so here's another for our buddy ChriscoKid:

As an FYI, I'm taking this one photo into about 11 different directions, just to see what CKid thinks about them...
Old 11 May 2013, 08:38 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

My first digital Painting of ChriscoKid's PT - took around two hours to complete, was a quickie, others will likely be much longer...

Full size image is 4800x2832 pixels, which equates to 33.3" tall x 66.6" wide...
ChriscoKids PT by ~RHuggs on deviantART

There is a download button on the right side, you can download the full size image if you wish.
Old 11 May 2013, 10:41 pm
Regular Cruiser

Chromenut, those are some awesome things that you are doing. Can't wait to see more as you get them done!
1998 Dolphin 36' motor home
1949 Piper Clipper taildragger
Old 12 May 2013, 10:13 am
Cool Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: ChriscoKid's PT Artwork

Chromenut that "Struck By Lightning"... Looks awesome ! With Your talent it is a welcome to more than just ( Art ) Can't wait to see more .
Old 12 May 2013, 10:05 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fy9-03pt View Post
Chromenut that "Struck By Lightning"... Looks awesome ! With Your talent it is a welcome to more than just ( Art ) Can't wait to see more .
In the past 4 to 5 years I've become an art freak. I've been a photo freak for about 15 years, and just recently turned to art. If you're interested, you can see my published artwork on the following sites: RHuggs on DeviantArt, Robin Huggins on FineArtAmerica.com, or My Facebook page.
Old 13 May 2013, 03:57 am
Fresh Cruiser

I think that you are a PS junky, Chromenut.

If you can, I would love to see one done in pointillist.
Old 13 May 2013, 11:54 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
I think that you are a PS junky, Chromenut.

If you can, I would love to see one done in pointillist.
I don't use photoshop, I was a Jasc beta tester and then for Corel when Jasc sold out, so I use PSP X5. As to digital paintings and drawings, well that's a Corel software package that isn't yet commercial, still being developed and I get to play with it all the time, so I'm a PSP/Corel Junky! lol

Now I'm not sure what pointillist is, do you mean Pointillism? If so, yes I can do that, I've done that before, but it's a bit exhausting...lol
Old 13 May 2013, 03:22 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromenut View Post
I don't use photoshop, I was a Jasc beta tester and then for Corel when Jasc sold out, so I use PSP X5. As to digital paintings and drawings, well that's a Corel software package that isn't yet commercial, still being developed and I get to play with it all the time, so I'm a PSP/Corel Junky! lol

Now I'm not sure what pointillist is, do you mean Pointillism? If so, yes I can do that, I've done that before, but it's a bit exhausting...lol
Yes indeed, that is what I was after. I always enjoy people with talent, having little to none myself.