Chrome...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mycar
  • 3 Post By Busted_PT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2013, 03:37 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Chrome...

I'm going to be taking my Girlfriends PT out one morning to get washed and coming back with some chrome accessorys fitted for her as a supprise.

I'm thinking the round the car stripe with chrome petrol cap, the front grill, front bumper covers, the light surrounds, side spear covers and maybe the prot holes or HOT ROD Vents.

Quesion is is it to much chrome ha ha. I know , each to their own. I've looked at the customer pictured on ptcompany.co.uk and it looks awesome.

Supose the worry is getting the parts on straight and flush as the parts are stuck on with M3 tape.

Anyone have any experiance with these types of add ons or tips on fitting. Or how to get them off if a misstake is made more to the point.
Old 13 May 2013, 08:51 am
Banned

Default Re: Chrome...

Better hope she likes it, I would be pissed if someone did that to my pt
Old 13 May 2013, 09:42 am
Fresh Cruiser

ha ha after i wrote it I thought that.
I'm going to put it on with blue tack so she knows what it looks like then stick it of she likes it.
If she don't I'll send it all back.
I think it's looks great, the pics of the same mod look lovely

Cheers pal

Marty
Old 18 May 2013, 12:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Do yourself and her a favor and ASK FIRST! If you were married you would know most women don't like surprises when it comes to there STUFF (was going to say s%*#). So unless you want to be sleeping with the cat see if she is up to some changes to HER car.
Marty_D likes this.
Old 18 May 2013, 01:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Take over to pt people on facebook and surf the pictures and feel her out on the things she likes and dislikes. Like hay honey look what I found. Can you believe these PTs? She will never be the wiser.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 18 May 2013, 02:20 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Take over to pt people on facebook and surf the pictures and feel her out on the things she likes and dislikes. Like hay honey look what I found. Can you believe these PTs? She will never be the wiser.
thats what i do haha it works..
tinted windows, led dome lights
Old 02 Jun 2013, 01:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycar View Post
Do yourself and her a favor and ASK FIRST! If you were married you would know most women don't like surprises when it comes to there STUFF (was going to say s%*#). So unless you want to be sleeping with the cat see if she is up to some changes to HER car.
Absolute Truth!!!!!

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim