• 2 Post By Dino
  • 3 Post By Vlefaive
  • 2 Post By rob342
  • 2 Post By LovingMyPTCruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2013, 10:33 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Major Suck!

This is funny, but NOT! Even though my girlfriend laughed and swore these looked like McDonald's colors, I felt so proud of myself for making my very own spoke covers and gauge visors. Well, when I returned home from my fifteen-day vacation I discovered that the heat had caused the velcro fasteners to come apart and most of the pieces were on the floor and a few were hanging on by dear life. So much for that idea!!! Major suck! Race n Street here I come! PicsArt_1369581756626.jpg

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 26 May 2013, 10:53 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Major Suck!

Going for chrome ??? Although, gotta warn ya. After this picture was taken, I bought and installed the chrome eye-brows for the gauges (single piece that covers all three). It looks great but at some times of the day, the sun hits it just right and gives almost a blinding glare, enough so that I can't see the dials at all, not that they could be seen in the day time with sunglasses anyway.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 26 May 2013 at 10:56 am.
Old 26 May 2013, 11:01 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the info Crewzin.

1) English Touring Grille 2) Stainless steel door/hatch cups 3) Stainless steel valve-stem caps
4) Chrome door Spears 5) Stainless steel mirror-finished fuel door 6) Euro Altezza tail lights 7) Chrome headlights trim 8) Front fender chrome kit 9) E&G Stainless steel deck straps 10) Euro backup lights 11) Chrome rear bumper trim 12) Shorty antenna. 13) SS windshield wipers chrome washer covers 14) Flame headlight fender decal. 15) Rear chrome fender trim kit 16) Front chrome fender bumper trim. 17) Carbon fiber flame sideview mirror covers. 18) Flame port holes. 19) Flame pinstripes 20) Lake Pipes with flame caps 21) Custom Decal.
Interior Mods: 1) Flame chrome rearview mirror. 2) Amber vent knob covers. 3) Amber door lock pulls. 4) 7pc console inserts. 5) Flame chrome LED pedal covers. 6) Red/Chrome hand brake cover 7) Red/Chrome billet cigarette lighter. 8) Red iPod charger. 9) Welt trim. 10) Chrome speaker trim
Old 26 May 2013, 12:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Going for chrome ??? Although, gotta warn ya. After this picture was taken, I bought and installed the chrome eye-brows for the gauges (single piece that covers all three). It looks great but at some times of the day, the sun hits it just right and gives almost a blinding glare, enough so that I can't see the dials at all, not that they could be seen in the day time with sunglasses anyway.

Just noticed you Painted Shift console. You drive this vehicle quite a bit. Any problems with scaring this up using the cup holders and in general use?

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 26 May 2013, 12:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Just noticed you Painted Shift console. You drive this vehicle quite a bit. Any problems with scaring this up using the cup holders and in general use?
Nope, I'm careful....very careful and I keep an eye on the wife when she's in the car.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 26 May 2013, 11:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

Does look like the McDonald colors

"the people should not fear their government, the government should fear the people"- Thomas Jefferson
Old 27 May 2013, 06:05 am
Senior Cruiser

Maybe point it out in the drive-thru.... could get you some discounts... or at least extra ketchup and mustard
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 27 May 2013, 07:25 am
Veteran Cruiser

you should totally pick your friend up while blasting this:
Old 27 May 2013, 10:31 am
Cool Cruiser

U guys r too funny! Yeah, perhaps, but I liked them n now they've gone on to glory! Lol!
Dino and rob342 like this.