PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Funny reason for getting a ticket

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2013, 06:00 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thumbs up Funny reason for getting a ticket

couple of weeks ago after work, I was heading down I 64 here in Virginia when the traffic slowed down to 55 so to be smart, I went into the HOV lanes and as I was passing them I looked over to the right to see what was causing everyone to do the speed limit, an unmarked state trooper I just started laughing he pulled me over and when he came up to my door he asked me what was so funny, I told him he was just at my facility giving us a safety class and told us what will get you a ticket fast.........$$$
Old 25 Aug 2013, 06:49 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Exclamation Re: Funny reason for getting a ticket

I guess that means you'll be RE-taking the class in the near future????lol
rob342 likes this.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 06:49 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Funny reason for getting a ticket

They say in Texas theres an enormous fine for possessing more than 6 bullfrogs ...
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 07:17 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Post Re: Funny reason for getting a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlefaive View Post
They say in Texas theres an enormous fine for possessing more than 6 bullfrogs ...
That's very true.....Also;In Texas itís legal for a chicken to have sex with you, but itís illegal to reciprocate.HahahaMore silly Texas laws: Only in Texas: Outdated & Ridiculous Laws That Make Us Laugh | Aria Realty, Inc.
Old 27 Aug 2013, 08:16 am
Cool Cruiser

Well was the Ticket for Driving in the HOV lanes without the right amount of passengers ???
Old 27 Aug 2013, 09:11 am
Senior Cruiser

It is illegal to put off topic discussion threads in the wrong section.
Old 27 Aug 2013, 09:32 am
Obsessed Cruiser

no but remember the sherriff is always looking aint that right Crezwin-LOLOLOL
Old 28 Aug 2013, 04:41 pm
Veteran Cruiser

i just paid a $120 ticket that had "PASSING VEHICLES ON SHOULDER" written in big stern lettering.

I sat at the exit to a parking lot for like 7-8 minutes waiting to pull out so i could get into a right turn lane that started about 30 feet down the road. after listening to the guy behind me honking and watching the light turn red and green a few times, i realized nobody was never going to let me in, so i drove literally 30 feet down the shoulder to where the turn lane started, and i got pulled over for it. cop pulled me over into the gas station, wrote my ticket, and pulled back where he was to do it again. good racket he has going over there. never even has to leave the parking lot.

what i learned from it is that if i zig zag around through the parking lot of the burger king next door, i can pull out where the turn lane starts
what i'm getting at is, if you need to use that lane, maybe you should get a couple blowup dolls and a few $3 wigs off ebay.
Vlefaive likes this.

Last edited by rob342; 28 Aug 2013 at 04:48 pm.
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:33 pm
Veteran Cruiser

so who was in your driver safety class? five years ago I got a ticket that was so immature according to the judge, that he sent me to a class full of teenagers(i'm 33). it was called "alive at 25"...and it was hysterical. i remember this one tiny adorable mexican girl that was there for road rage. talking about screaming at people and what not in traffic. i remember telling a couple boys in the class that if she pulled up next to me screaming, i'd blow her a kiss and watch her go postal. laughter ensued. the whole class went kinda like that.

clocked going 139 in a 55.. i lawyered up for that one and it cost a small fortune to beat.

i learned later that the illinois state troopers crown vic that pulled me over was governed to 129mph to prevent possible driveshaft failure(because they are almost 8' long, they bow at high speed). i also know for a fact that his crappy dash cam couldn't catch a plate flying by that fast. sometimes i wonder, if i knew that at the time, would i have simply sped up instead?

no matter though, i don't go that fast anymore. i just "cruise" now -it's a lot easier on the wallet.
Old 28 Aug 2013, 09:42 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob342 View Post
i just paid a $120 ticket that had "PASSING VEHICLES ON SHOULDER" written in big stern lettering.

I sat at the exit to a parking lot for like 7-8 minutes waiting to pull out so i could get into a right turn lane that started about 30 feet down the road. after listening to the guy behind me honking and watching the light turn red and green a few times, i realized nobody was never going to let me in, so i drove literally 30 feet down the shoulder to where the turn lane started, and i got pulled over for it. cop pulled me over into the gas station, wrote my ticket, and pulled back where he was to do it again. good racket he has going over there. never even has to leave the parking lot.

what i learned from it is that if i zig zag around through the parking lot of the burger king next door, i can pull out where the turn lane starts
what i'm getting at is, if you need to use that lane, maybe you should get a couple blowup dolls and a few $3 wigs off ebay.

If you're looking for blow up dolls, check with Busa.... last I saw he had 3 Oprahs a Rosie Odonnell and two Richard Simmons for the low low price of 4boxes of kraft dinner
Busted_PT likes this.
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.