Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Help with Pricing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2013, 10:56 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Question Help with Pricing

hey everyone, so my parents have decided to sell their PT GT. its a 2003, white on black, with 110,000 miles, leather, full power(except seats), sunroof, heated seats, aftermarket 17" rims. everything mechanical works great, the only problems are a small rust spot on the passenger side rear wheel well, and a hole in the front bumper cover. i know that location plays a huge roll in price, but what would you expect to pay for this car?
Old 23 Sep 2013, 06:46 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Help with Pricing

Here in Toronto, mine won't fetch more than $4500 or maybe even $5000 if the right buyer is near... I had an offer this summer of 5, but I couldnt do it so said yes to $6.. He prob would have if he had more he wanted it that much...
Good luck
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 23 Sep 2013, 07:25 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Help with Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by defflepp1 View Post
hey everyone, so my parents have decided to sell their PT GT. its a 2003, white on black, with 110,000 miles, leather, full power(except seats), sunroof, heated seats, aftermarket 17" rims. everything mechanical works great, the only problems are a small rust spot on the passenger side rear wheel well, and a hole in the front bumper cover. i know that location plays a huge roll in price, but what would you expect to pay for this car?
Also the new owner will have to do the timing belt job. Expensive if you can't do it your self.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com