PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
She's Pretty Again

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2013, 03:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default She's Pretty Again

Got the CROOZR back from the body shop late yesterday, as they fixed my deer hit encounter.

While they had it, I had them repaint the hood as the clearcoat was wearing down, and also wanted the lower front fascia area painted to take care of the 12 years of sandblasting it encounters.

Hood and fender look Fantastic, they could not get the fascia cover off without breaking most of the hardware holding it on, so they passed on it.

No biggie it is low enough to the ground, so I will attempt a hand rubbing out next spring, and get some of the shine back.

Now I have deer phobia, darn things are everywhere
VegasPTGT likes this.
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice

Last edited by CREWZIN; 02 Nov 2013 at 07:12 pm.
Old 02 Nov 2013, 06:25 pm
Banned

Default Re: She's Pretty Again

No cussing pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
Got the CROOZR back from the body shop late yesterday, as they fixed my deer hit encounter.

While they had it, I had them repaint the hood as the clearcoat was wearing down, and also wanted the lower front fascia area painted to take care of the 12 years of sandblasting it encounters.

Hood and fender look Fantastic, they could not get the fascia cover off without breaking most of the hardware holding it on, so they passed on it.

No biggie it is low enough to the ground, so I will attempt a hand rubbing out next spring, and get some of the shine back.

Now I have deer phobia, damn things are everywhere
Old 02 Nov 2013, 07:59 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: She's Pretty Again

It's always a good feeling to get the Cruiser back from the body shop.

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 02 Nov 2013, 09:47 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Hooved rats.....

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 02 Nov 2013, 09:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverdon View Post
Hooved rats.....
that's why us Missouri boys hunt them down and eat them well that and they taster realy good with gravy
Old 02 Nov 2013, 10:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Talking Re: She's Pretty Again

Like Sarah Palin says....."in Alaska there is room for wild animals......on the plate right next to the mashed potatoes"!

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 02 Nov 2013, 11:24 pm
Banned

Here is the actual comment:

I always remind people from outside our state that there's plenty of room for all Alaska's animals--right next to the mashed potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
Like Sarah Palin says....."in Alaska there is room for wild animals......on the plate right next to the mashed potatoes"!
Old 03 Nov 2013, 12:35 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: She's Pretty Again

Hey Guys,

Yall gotta remember, I'm from the big city out here in So Cal so, don't those deer your talking about come mounted and hanging on a wall? Who the heck keeps putting them out in the road for people to hit? Just not right man.

Hey Motorhead,

Congrats on getting your ride back. Not all deer hits wind up coming back. You are one of the lucky ones.

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 03 Nov 2013, 08:29 am
Cool Cruiser

Hey Motorhead,

Congrats on getting your ride back. Not all deer hits wind up coming back. You are one of the lucky ones. [/QUOTE]

I just gottta say, if I had followed the rules and drove into her, I would not be picking it up, I would of been putting it out (to the curb)

Of course I was the only one on the road, in the middle of a tight turn on an exit. If it had been on a busy street, there'd been debris everywhere.

Made out with about 6 inch dent in the fender behind the headlight, along with the headlight being pushed in and bending the bucket. Did not even break the headlight!
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 03 Nov 2013, 08:31 am
Cool Cruiser

Oh yeah, sorry bout the naughty word