Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Needin' 03 Heated Seat Wiring

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2013, 04:42 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Needin' 03 Heated Seat Wiring

Ok here's the scoop. I installed heated seats out of am 03, and installed them into my 01, wiring them into my existing harness under the carpet.

01's have separate feeds and relays for each seat. 03's are fed by a single feed and relay ( I found out ). But I figured they just simplified the body harness.

Seems the module under the driver seat runs both, because when you turn the pass. on, it'll cook your buns...no actually it will fry an egg in due time, till you turn it off.

I thought it was a bad pass. seat module since the 01's have it. I wound up buying an entire seat for the module to switch it out.

I went to do so, and discovered NO module in the 03 pass. seat.

I was going to just switch the seats out, but the 01 DOES NOT HAVE AN ARMREST!

What I need to do, is rewire the pass. seat to the driver seat to get the heat regulated. Fortunately I left the harness from the seats in tact, so I just have know where they go. My 01 manual obviously does me no good.

Oh yeah, if anybody wants to add a drawer to their driver seat, I have some extra tracks.
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 28 Nov 2013, 10:04 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Needin' 03 Heated Seat Wiring

C'mon, somebody's gotta have an '03 service manual

Well maybe after your done eating Turkey, you can look
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice