PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
OK SO WHY IS THIS CAR SO DAMM ADDICTIVE

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 12:37 am
Regular Cruiser

Default OK SO WHY IS THIS CAR SO DAMM ADDICTIVE

I mean really its 130 am and its been pouring rain all day, and im pressing my car for a ton of work me and 3 mechanics are doing this weekend, were going to town, ultimately id like to get 400 ponies out of her, i read someone put a hemi in there gt, now id pay the right capable set of hands to do the job if knew such a guy that made me real jealous...i don't know how this car bit me like this, i have a 2014 tahoe ltz i could care less about my 05 gt is FUN FUN FUN LOOK at these crazy pics, i pulled nose into garage to get acclimated for weekend as i picked up 2 days ago i did research, and i bought the 05' as i read they did some special tuning to the turbo etc , and that was only year they did it
/ not sure how true it is, but sounded Good to me, although 1 more year, new body style,but that don't matter i'm sure i'm going to do alot to have 400 plus ponies come out...anyway for my crazy as pics, and why do women get so jealous over car when i bought my c6 back in 05 when they dropped new body style she barely looked at it, never-mind complimented anything i did, a 600plus hp BEAST supercharged baby...pics

ITS POURING CATS N DOGS IN JERSEY SO I HAD TO SET UP THIS TARP GARAGE TO FULL WE HAVE TO TAKE ALL SPRING/SUMMER STUFF OUT THAJN I ROLL RIGHT IN AND DO WHAT I DO!!!

SORRY IF I DOUBLE POSTED I BEEN GOING AT THIS A LONG TIME TODAY

Semper Fidelis!!!

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 30 Mar 2014 at 12:45 am.
Old 30 Mar 2014, 12:46 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: OK SO WHY IS THIS CAR SO DAMM ADDICTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBlazin View Post
I mean really its 130 am and its been pouring rain all day, and im pressing my car for a ton of work me and 3 mechanics are doing this weekend, were going to town, ultimately id like to get 400 ponies out of her, i read someone put a hemi in there gt, now id pay the right capable set of hands to do the job if knew such a guy that made me real jealous...i don't know how this car bit me like this, i have a 2014 tahoe ltz i could care less about my 05 gt is FUN FUN FUN LOOK at these crazy pics, i pulled nose into garage to get acclimated for weekend as i picked up 2 days ago i did research, and i bought the 05' as i read they did some special tuning to the turbo etc , and that was only year they did it
/ not sure how true it is, but sounded Good to me, although 1 more year, new body style,but that don't matter i'm sure i'm going to do alot to have 400 plus ponies come out...anyway for my crazy as pics, and why do women get so jealous over car when i bought my c6 back in 05 when they dropped new body style she barely looked at it, never-mind complimented anything i did, a 600plus hp BEAST supercharged baby...pics

ITS POURING CATS N DOGS IN JERSEY SO I HAD TO SET UP THIS TARP GARAGE TO FULL WE HAVE TO TAKE ALL SPRING/SUMMER STUFF OUT THAJN I ROLL RIGHT IN AND DO WHAT I DO!!!

SORRY IF I DOUBLE POSTED I BEEN GOING AT THIS A LONG TIME TODAY

Semper Fidelis!!!
Old 30 Mar 2014, 01:40 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Here is my answer to why PTs are so addicting!

Go here.

Nitro's PT Cruiser

^^^^^^^^^^^

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 30 Mar 2014, 06:46 am
Young Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: OK SO WHY IS THIS CAR SO DAMM ADDICTIVE

Ironic just how addictive this car is giving that 10 years produced around 1.5 million. Most built in Toluca, Mexico. Also for Europe, Graz, Austria(Eurostar). Same guy (Nesbit) co-designed the HHR for Chevy. Does this addiction lead to rehab, divorce, insanity, poverty, or combination? Time will tell. What ever floats your boat!
rockandroller likes this.
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:29 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Yep, I started with one.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 03 Apr 2014, 01:02 pm
Young Cruiser

I hated PT Cruisers before I got one. Now I see they are great cars and I would buy another one. Maybe they're addicting because they always suprise you. Like when I fit a recliner, a glider rocker with foot stool, and a regular chair in the back at once. I just wish mine wasn't an auto.
Old 04 Apr 2014, 10:44 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

PT Cruisers are the "Model T's" of this millennium!

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 04 Apr 2014, 11:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Why is the PT Cruiser so addictive? Here's some real answers both heartening and offensive.

1. There are cheap. You can buy a pretty nice one for only a few thousand bucks. And you can often buy a fixer-upper for pocket change.

2. Lot's of accessories available. I don't know of that many modern cars that have such a full and varied after-market.

3. Sporty and mailable. They have a unique and sporty look. I see lots of newer plain-Jane models that looks like boring SUV's, a few newer ones that look like luxury cars and I also see lots of older ones that look more like street rods. The PT can just about be any kind of car you want with the right accessories.

4. Small and easy to work. Yes, the PT is EASY to work on compared to many newer cars. If you read enough of this forum, even the more complicated PCM and CAN Bus stuff has pretty well been worked out. If you don't think the PT is easy to work on, grab a Mazda of the same vintage and tear into it. You will be wishing it was a simple and elegantly designed Chrysler in no time.

5. Lot of spare parts. Salvage yards are now becoming full of the older ones. And the 2nd Gen's aren't far behind.

6. Most of the common design flaws are easy to fix. This means any DIY owner will get to spend plenty of quality time rooting out and successfully fixing all the little problems that Chrysler failed to.

7. Did I mention they were cheap to buy?
NitroPT likes this.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 04 Apr 2014 at 11:13 pm.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 01:36 am
Banned

Commas are great!
Periods are better.

A paragraph is your best friend!
4drturbo likes this.
Old 05 Apr 2014, 07:59 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Commas are great!
Periods are better.

A paragraph is your best friend!
You know how these old guys are with there punctuation and grammar issues. Busa is just a Q-tip after all.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com