PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
No active mi. pt. clubs

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2014, 10:55 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default No active mi. pt. clubs

There are no active pt. clubs in mi. that is in the Detroit area. However there is a group of cruisers that get together on Tuesdays in Harrison twp. east of Mt.Clemens. They are planning a cruise up the coast to Porthuron for a BQ. Last week was the first time I ran into them, when we stopped to eat. They are a family group. They have about 15 to 20 cool looking cruisers.
Old 09 May 2014, 11:59 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: No active mi. pt. clubs

Might want to search in this section for other MI owners. Bet they have some rusty PT's.
Midwest PT Forum - PT Cruiser Forum
Old 10 May 2014, 07:04 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUZ View Post
There are no active pt. clubs in mi. that is in the Detroit area. However there is a group of cruisers that get together on Tuesdays in Harrison twp. east of Mt.Clemens. They are planning a cruise up the coast to Porthuron for a BQ. Last week was the first time I ran into them, when we stopped to eat. They are a family group. They have about 15 to 20 cool looking cruisers.
I've been looking out for some too. Where in Harrison township do they meet?
I'm in Gibraltar, so it is a bit of a drive for me, but all the more reason to take a drive north (east).

A drive to Port Huron would be nice, even continuing on 25 to the Thumb is beautiful.

What area are you at?
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 10 May 2014, 08:47 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

The place we meant up with them, was on Jefferson Ave. I know the place has a web page with more info. Let me find out. Looks like rain Tuesday, but I`m still going to show up any ways.
Old 11 May 2014, 11:51 am
Cool Cruiser

I know some time ago, there was a drive in diner along Jefferson, that a lot of car show/cruises started out at, I wonder if it is the same place.

Llleme know, thanks
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 13 May 2014, 09:34 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

You might be talking about Eddies Drive In. It used to be a A&W`s. I am not sure if they are going to open up this spring. I hope so, the More places we can cruise to, the better. The place I am talking about is called PIER 111. They have new people in there now and they want to make it a fun place to cruise to. Pt.Cruisers are welcome. Metro Beach is just down the road. The cruise to Port Huron maybe on Friday the 27 and there might be a car show on sat. I guess there is some fun stuff planned on the cruise up. I will let you know as soon I find out more.
Old 14 May 2014, 04:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUZ View Post
You might be talking about Eddies Drive In. It used to be a A&W`s. I am not sure if they are going to open up this spring. I hope so, the More places we can cruise to, the better. The place I am talking about is called PIER 111. They have new people in there now and they want to make it a fun place to cruise to. Pt.Cruisers are welcome. Metro Beach is just down the road. The cruise to Port Huron maybe on Friday the 27 and there might be a car show on sat. I guess there is some fun stuff planned on the cruise up. I will let you know as soon I find out more.
Sounds good, I'll have to Google Pier 111. Yeah it was Eddies. Never been there, but from what I heard, it was always a good time.
Old 15 May 2014, 11:04 am
Fanatic Cruiser

If they can make it happen, its going to be June 27 & 28. Not MAY. I will keep you posted.
Old 25 May 2014, 09:45 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Just wanted to let you know, that Eddies Drive In, has opened up. It looked like rain Tuesday, so only about four or five Pt. cruisers showed up for cruise night at Pier 111. But some old hot rods showed up and we ended up having a lot of fun. The wifes or girl friends had on pink jackets with the name of the club on the back. My wife thought they were pretty cool and said our 05 GT Convertible looks like an old hot rod, so she wants a jacket too. Oh boy !
boonie2 likes this.
Old 26 May 2014, 01:23 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Talking Re: No active mi. pt. clubs

So you Cruisers in MI and Canada are thawing out????

2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!