PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Hmmmmmm

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2014, 01:23 pm
Banned

Question Hmmmmmm

Does anyone take CURRENT pictures of their pt?

Seems nitro does occasionally

Seems I keep seeing the same ones posted over and over.

I cleaned up the pt and took these today

No scratches, door dings, even the front bumper is clean. Still need to get those bumper plugs though,ugh

Old 13 Aug 2014, 01:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Hmmmmmm

And now I have a double post.

Last edited by KA9VQF; 13 Aug 2014 at 02:04 pm.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 02:02 pm
Cool Cruiser

You have some interesting wheels on your buggy.

Also I noticed you have several stickers on the drivers side of your windshield and no front plate displayed.

I know that Texas does not require that a front plate be displayed and I'm not even sure if they issue them at all.
Here in the glorious free state of Illinois you can not have any stickers on the windshield. Your supposed to put them on the back drivers side window and a front plate is required to be plainly visible on the vehicle.

This caused me some problems when I had a company required parking sticker on my car. The company wanted the sticker right on the drivers side near the bottom of the windshield but the state did not allow that. I guess the company had to throw away all the stickers they had printed up and make smaller ones that could go on the back drivers side window.

Yet, I see a lot of vehicles with the cars brand name or, stereo system, tires and or wheels, the brand of motorcycle they own {or maybe wish they owned} or quad wheeler, snowmobile, or something else plastered across the top of the windshield and wonder how they get away with that. I've also seen large vision obscuring lettering or pictures on back windows. I guess if you have two outside rear view mirrors you can block the back window all you want.

Last edited by KA9VQF; 13 Aug 2014 at 02:23 pm.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 02:43 pm
Young Cruiser

two of those stickers are for the Texas registration and then the Vehicle inspection don't know about the upper sticker.
Also on those wheels i'm also interested

Last edited by RacerX125; 13 Aug 2014 at 02:46 pm.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 03:06 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

HOT looking PT Busa. Nice that you posted pictures again!!!!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 13 Aug 2014, 03:16 pm
Banned

Tolltag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX125 View Post
two of those stickers are for the Texas registration and then the Vehicle inspection don't know about the upper sticker.
Also on those wheels i'm also interested
RacerX125 likes this.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 03:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Does anyone take CURRENT pictures of their pt?
What the heck are your talking about Busa? The last picture you posted of your car was in August 2013 besides the 1/2 shots taken inside your garage. Who's not taking CURRENT shots?

Just because you finally took it out of the garage, and probably put it right back in, and took a couple pics, that's no reason to post a question like that. Just post the pics, and say you looked at the weather for the next 5 days and didn't see rain clouds so you took it out of the garage for 15 minutes to take some shot.

Just think when you go to sell it with no miles on the odometer you can say it never saw any rain. Won't raise the price on it any so it'll still be worth next to nothing in a couple years like the rest of us, only we enjoyed our PT's while we owned it.
rckstein, Teska and 4drturbo like this.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 04:20 pm
Banned

Besides?

Wth I posted a picture of the car along with My mx5 and busa. Then i posted a pic of my strobes.That doesn't count because you said? Pfffft, Whatever

No a buyer would be impressed with it's nearly perfect condition, aggressive stance, and tasteful mods. At least my pt is an honest car, not non functional prices on it

Oh, I washed it, took pics then put it in the garage. The pictures clearly show it's not in the garage. Not sure what you were thinking???

Seems you don't like my posts but like to stir the pot with my posts. Maybe you secretly like my posts???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
What the heck are your talking about Busa? The last picture you posted of your car was in August 2013 besides the 1/2 shots taken inside your garage. Who's not taking CURRENT shots?

Just because you finally took it out of the garage, and probably put it right back in, and took a couple pics, that's no reason to post a question like that. Just post the pics, and say you looked at the weather for the next 5 days and didn't see rain clouds so you took it out of the garage for 15 minutes to take some shot.

Just think when you go to sell it with no miles on the odometer you can say it never saw any rain. Won't raise the price on it any so it'll still be worth next to nothing in a couple years like the rest of us, only we enjoyed our PT's while we owned it.
Old 13 Aug 2014, 04:22 pm
Banned

Thanks nitro, I like the pics you posted the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
HOT looking PT Busa. Nice that you posted pictures again!!!!
Old 13 Aug 2014, 04:24 pm
Banned

Yeah I am not into stickers, fake stuff or anything. Tasteful mods for me

Yeah somebody here bought a set of my rims a few months ago, not sure who it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA9VQF View Post
You have some interesting wheels on your buggy.

Also I noticed you have several stickers on the drivers side of your windshield and no front plate displayed.

I know that Texas does not require that a front plate be displayed and I'm not even sure if they issue them at all.
Here in the glorious free state of Illinois you can not have any stickers on the windshield. Your supposed to put them on the back drivers side window and a front plate is required to be plainly visible on the vehicle.

This caused me some problems when I had a company required parking sticker on my car. The company wanted the sticker right on the drivers side near the bottom of the windshield but the state did not allow that. I guess the company had to throw away all the stickers they had printed up and make smaller ones that could go on the back drivers side window.

Yet, I see a lot of vehicles with the cars brand name or, stereo system, tires and or wheels, the brand of motorcycle they own {or maybe wish they owned} or quad wheeler, snowmobile, or something else plastered across the top of the windshield and wonder how they get away with that. I've also seen large vision obscuring lettering or pictures on back windows. I guess if you have two outside rear view mirrors you can block the back window all you want.