PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Early PT Hood and Right front Fender, Free!!! Two hood emblems, reasonable priced!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2015, 02:10 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Early PT Hood and Right front Fender, Free!!! Two hood emblems, reasonable priced!!

A while ago I picked up a very nice, used 2003 PT hood and right front fender (silver) anticipating their need in the cosmetic repair of my 2005 PT.
Since we've gotten into the job it's been discovered that we'll be able to stay with my original parts so I'm offering these to forum members free! You can pick them up in Ormond Beach, Fl. or pay the shipping, handling and packing costs.
I'd rather resolve this before I get my PT out of the shop the week ending May 8th.... I've decided the hood and fender have run out of the charm of decoration in my small apartment!
I also have a new, (pristine) $30 plus shipping, and
a very good used, (the red has dulled) $15 plus shipping
early (up to 2003) hood emblems.
As I'll be using my original 2005 hood in my PT repair these emblems that I kept as back up for the earlier hood will not be needed. ptprice
Old 30 Apr 2015, 07:31 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default FREE Early PT Hood and Right front Fender!!!! Two hood emblems, reasonably priced

I've made a correction to the thread header making it more relevant. I hope it registers as I'm just trying to give away a hood and fender.
The early hood and fender are a bolt on fit from 2000 through 2005, coming from a 2003 PT. They are rust free (silver) and in very good condition As originally stated these are FREE to pick up in Ormond beach or yours for the price of shipping, packaging and handling. My zip is 32174
The emblems fit the first generation hood from 2000 through late 2004. For some reason in late 2004 the mount hole spacings were changed and shared the same configuration in 2005.
The new emblem is price reasonably @ $30 plus shipping.
The used emblem is priced at just $15 plus shipping. The mount pins are still intact on the used emblem and of course the new emblem is pristine......ptprice
Old 30 Apr 2015, 09:50 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Early PT Hood and Right front Fender, Free!!! Two hood emblems, reasonable priced

Pm sent
Old 30 Apr 2015, 10:47 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: Early PT Hood and Right front Fender, Free!!! Two hood emblems, reasonable priced

TO 2008ptcruzertouring
I didn't have any success routing a message back to you through the Forum PM format. It could be my being a "geezer" is the reason.
You can figure shipping using my zip code that I posted in my original thread, 32174, and guesstimate weight and volume from your hood and fender.
FYI. the 2003 hood will fit any year but the 2003 fender will only fit the "earlier" PT as I'd noted. I'm guessing yours might be a later model 'cause of to 2008 in you Forum name. My email is; priceyoungman@hotmail.com
If I can be of any further help. ptprice
Old 01 May 2015, 06:16 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptprice View Post
TO 2008ptcruzertouring
I didn't have any success routing a message back to you through the Forum PM format. It could be my being a "geezer" is the reason.
You can figure shipping using my zip code that I posted in my original thread, 32174, and guesstimate weight and volume from your hood and fender.
FYI. the 2003 hood will fit any year but the 2003 fender will only fit the "earlier" PT as I'd noted. I'm guessing yours might be a later model 'cause of to 2008 in you Forum name. My email is; priceyoungman@hotmail.com
If I can be of any further help. ptprice
All finders fit all years ptprice. Sometimes the interchange used by some yards get it wrong.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 01 May 2015, 08:07 am
Dedicated Cruiser

BUSTED, I stand corrected, the difference I perceived in the fenders was illusory. By checking out a couple of PT's in our complex parking lot I see the only difference is the head light assembly shape and the matching shape of the upper line of the bumper cover.WITH THAT IN MIND; "THE HOOD AND FENDER WILL FIT ANY YEAR". Thanks, ptprice
Old 01 May 2015, 08:31 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptprice View Post
BUSTED, I stand corrected, the difference I perceived in the fenders was illusory. By checking out a couple of PT's in our complex parking lot I see the only difference is the head light assembly shape and the matching shape of the upper line of the bumper cover.WITH THAT IN MIND; "THE HOOD AND FENDER WILL FIT ANY YEAR". Thanks, ptprice
Your welcome Sir.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com