Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Bought another Cruiser... for a friend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2015, 03:34 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Bought another Cruiser... for a friend

The last time I visited my friend up in Huntsville he mentioned that he was retiring his 2000 E250 van sometime soon and that he had taken a liking to PT Cruisers since riding in my 03 Dream on visits. He asked me to sell him my 02 Dream that I've only had a month or so. I told him my son and I would find him a Cruiser. I'd never sell my Dreams.
Well, we did, it's a 02 Limited Dark Slate with the factory woodie kit, leather interior, heated seats and folding mirrors, drawer, rear shelf, sunroof (working!), and nice six-spoke chrome Mopar wheels too. 122K miles with the belt/water pump etc. replacement done at 109K. It needs paint on the hood, left front fender, and little body work/paint on the right front fender. The rear die-noc panel is sunburned as usual and needs to be replaced. He is now the third owner and sure got it for the right price. Hope he'll enjoy his as I am mine.
Of course that Woodie would completed my Tri-fecta of Cruisers so I'm still looking but now with a low-buck prejudice due to finding him such a deal.
Maybe he'll join us on the forum? NAHHHHHHHH.