Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Dealer Window Sticker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2015, 08:17 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Dealer Window Sticker

Hi all, I know this has been brought up in the past, but upon doing a search, it was like a needle in a haystack.

I was wondering the process of finding the original dealer window sticker for my PT, and newly acquired Jeep.

If I remember right, Crewzin had the process of doing so.

I have tried the all mighty Google, but the sites they posted could not produce what I wanted.

Thanks
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice
Old 17 May 2015, 09:10 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Dealer Window Sticker

Here's some older posts. Read the whole thread before trying.....

Look up the factory window sticker for you PT!

Chrysler window sticker generator? What do I own?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 17 May 2015, 05:27 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Crewzin and MOTORHEAD, retaliative to the pursuit of acquiring an original window sticker from Chrysler.
I've found that they no longer provide window sticker PDF. What they do have is the original BUILD LIST for your baby.
If you supply your PT's Vin number, that list will come forthwith via email. You can print it right off the email.
In my case, I after I received the email, I put it in the correction mode and arranged some of the items to my liking before printing it down.
Each build item has the Chrysler build number preceding the item description. Short of the "Window Sticker" this'll suffice for me. That email address is;
customerassist@chrysler.com
ptprice
Old 17 May 2015, 05:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thanks for the updated info. For myself, I still have the original and was posting anything I found to help out Motorhead in his search.

Here's mine...

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 17 May 2015, 05:47 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I'm betting that Number is low for a PT bought that early.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 17 May 2015, 06:06 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
I'm betting that Number is low for a PT bought that early.
Not sure what you mean but the PT's were flying off the dealer lots. I had a couple bought from the lot before I could get over there after calling around to see who had what. All the dealers also had a markup over widow sticker that wasn't negotiable. Lucky me paid an extra $1500 to be one of the first to have one back in September 2000.

You'll notice there's a name of "Earl" on the top right corner. It said this vehicle was especially made for Earl ........., who backed out of the deal when the car arrived and that's way it was still sitting on the lot when I got there.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 17 May 2015 at 06:08 pm.
Old 17 May 2015, 06:32 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

I'm very satisfied with the build list I got from Chrysler, as It does have all the build information about my particular PT.
But with that said, perhaps we might have a Forum member who could Photoshop a blank window sticker in PDF form that could then be received in an email to be filled in with all the correct entries.
Or, those entry's could be the format for some wild imagination, as a wish list, to-do-list, or a what you've achieved list with your PT. ptprice
Old 17 May 2015, 09:13 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thank you very much gentleman. I will have to give it a shot and see what happens.

CREWZIN, your sticker is pretty much my car, with the exception on the color. I have everything except the ABS/trac. con./ rear disk setup. Thanks again.
Red tint tails, chrome trimmed grille, custom towel rack buttonless flamed shifter, auto dimming rear view, Homelink remote transmitter, driver seat drawer, MOPAR sub, lowered 1" rear, MOPAR/Borla dual tipped exhaust, chrome trimmed GT gauge/airbag surround, front 35% tint, and the ever so important Fuzzy Dice