• 1 Post By NitroPT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2015, 05:53 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default 2002 PTC LTD Parts Catalog?

Hi all,

I have clicked on this link, but it doesn't seem to open for me:

Online Parts Manual's 2001 - 2007

Does anyone know of another .pdf of the parts catalog for a 2002 PTC LTD, automatic transmission?

Thank you,
Kon
Old 25 Jun 2015, 11:19 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: 2002 PTC LTD Parts Catalog?

A while ago I download all or most of them so I have it here. I uploaded it to my web space if you want to download it:

http://myckee.altervista.org/stuff/02ptPartsCatalog.pdf
Gkon likes this.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 09:13 am
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckee View Post
A while ago I download all or most of them so I have it here. I uploaded it to my web space if you want to download it:

http://myckee.altervista.org/stuff/02ptPartsCatalog.pdf
Fantastic Myckee!! Thanks a million!!!!
myckee likes this.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 10:10 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I see the year and that you are asking about the automatic. The part catalog listed is NOT updated and there were many updates and revision for that transmission during those years. You may want to look up the most current catalogs and updates on your transmission that is in your PT Cruiser.
You might also look online for transmission parts manufactures and distributors for complete breakdowns of your transmission and current parts for it.

Generally because the catalog posted was an original many of the parts have been discontinued and superseded so many times you may not find them in their original part numbers. Don't be discourage in most cases it just takes a little extra work to research and find the newest part number. I do not recommend using after market part number cross OE reference resources and definitely NOT auto recycler's guides for this information they are all flawed and inaccuracy is constant. This is where having a rapport with a MOPAR parts jock comes in handy.

The only Chrysler authorized superseded part number guides where not distributed to all the dealerships and are rare to find.
Gkon likes this.

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN

Last edited by NitroPT; 26 Jun 2015 at 10:16 am.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 10:31 am
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
I see the year and that you are asking about the automatic. The part catalog listed is NOT updated and there were many updates and revision for that transmission during those years. You may want to look up the most current catalogs and updates on your transmission that is in your PT Cruiser.
You might also look online for transmission parts manufactures and distributors for complete breakdowns of your transmission and current parts for it.

Generally because the catalog posted was an original many of the parts have been discontinued and superseded so many times you may not find them in their original part numbers. Don't be discourage in most cases it just takes a little extra work to research and find the newest part number. I do not recommend using after market part number cross OE reference resources and definitely NOT auto recycler's guides for this information they are all flawed and inaccuracy is constant. This is where having a rapport with a MOPAR parts jock comes in handy.

The only Chrysler authorized superseded part number guides where not distributed to all the dealerships and are rare to find.
Thank you for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind when looking for parts.

For the time being, I just need a couple of small, non-essential items, so I think I'll be ok.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 10:44 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I have used this company for my business since the 80's

Home - Transtar Industries

This may be of better use for you?

See Chrysler download:

Catalogs - Transtar Industries

*This is my secret stash of parts information so keep it to yourself..."itsa secret"

* personal joke to another member

Dalai Lama
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN

Last edited by NitroPT; 26 Jun 2015 at 10:50 am.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 11:06 am
Senior Cruiser

Yup, some parts are superceded right away after having just gone into production. I always use the parts catalog to find the number. Then I go to Mopar Parts for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep: MoparPartsAmerica and enter it there. It will spit out the superceded part number as well as the price. This isn't the cheapest supplier, but I use the site to check part numbers and the application of a particular part.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 12:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

The group of parts supplier like the one you posted all use the same basic parts ID program. That one is one of the limited ones tailored more to what they would sell rather then global parts listings. I use one like that with full illustrations at times for a fast source but often refer to my CHRYSLER PT Parts fiche for verification and part supplement numbers not listed from those on line sources.

I need this because of the frequency of the volume of parts I manage every month through various business. I can't afford to send wrong parts out, the return and the loss in trust is too expensive.

Never the less that site does not carry or list all the transmission parts for a 604 41TE PT Cruiser transmission.

Dalai Lama
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN