PT Cruiser $ Single Part

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cruserdad1976

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2015, 10:39 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default PT Cruiser $ Single Part

Guideleines for this thread.

It must be from a PT CRUISER you currently owned NOT one from the past or your friends, pen pals,relative, etc.

There will be NO technical debates opinions or arguments. I will ask that CREWZIN remove any responses that do not follow the guidelines.

This thread is about PT CRUISERs ONLY!

It would be fun to see how wild ,sad or funny some of us have spent on a single part for our PT Cruiser.

Pictures would be nice. You can add to the thread at any time. As long as it is a single part for each response.

There is NO cost limit it can be a few dollar single part to a few thousand dollar single part.

PART includes a single accessory that goes with your personal PT Cruiser. Clothing,furniture garage fixture etc., as long as it is directly related to and is a single part for or associated with your personal PT Cruiser.

Story's about the part would be "KOOL" and encouraged.

This thread is solely for FUN and nothing more. Lets see how "fanatical we as PT owners have gotten at one time or another buying a single PART for our PT Cruiser.

WHO IS GOING FIRST?

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN

Last edited by NitroPT; 26 Jun 2015 at 10:43 am.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 11:03 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser $ Single Part

(hope this is correct)
On my 06 na the most expensiove thing i have done is replace the tranny???$300 at the salvage yard $250 to ahve it put in--not a fun item but its kinda needed---Oh it is out of a Stratus--
NitroPT likes this.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 11:17 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser $ Single Part

Wanted to put something off a Chrysler Airflow on my PT.
Purchased off of eBay - set of 1939 Airflow headlight bezels - $40
they will almost fit over the PT headlights...only issue is they weigh about 4 pounds each! I wasn't going to even attempt installing them after feeling how much they weighed.

I have since offered them to a Airflow club for free (they pay shipping) but never heard back. I may bring them to a plastic company to have plastic one's made, and put those over the headlights.

2005 N/A 5 speed manual - Booger bushings, K&N Filter, MSD spark plug wires, APC Taillights, Accra-Form Running Boards, Hubcap Mike's Spoke Hubcaps, Retrosound radio (usb1-2/aux1-2/bluetooth), Chrysler 1949 Hood Ornament, and a Flameball white pearl shift knob (which makes it go faster).