PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Update on woodie, thanks Southtexascruiser!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2015, 03:11 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Update on woodie, thanks Southtexascruiser!

Thanks to Chris, Southtexascruiser, I was able to upgrade the woodie, 02 Limited, with a slate gray hood, really nice rear bumper cover, and better right front fender and a few other parts from his soon to be junk Cruiser. He still has a good bit of good stuff left including a really nice hatch lid, nice grille, in slate grey.
With the addition of the new fender, rear bumper cover and hood the Woodie is back to all grey status. That leaves a pair of new front tires, battery, reinstall radiator, ac condensor, oil cooler, change oil and filter, change trans fluid and filter, and ride to new owner.
Hate to see it go because I always wanted a PT woodie too! I guess I'll have to make do with the 02 and 03 Dreams.
Old 15 Jul 2015, 05:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Update on woodie, thanks Southtexascruiser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasadenahotrod03Dreamer View Post
Thanks to Chris, Southtexascruiser, I was able to upgrade the woodie, 02 Limited, with a slate gray hood, really nice rear bumper cover, and better right front fender and a few other parts from his soon to be junk Cruiser. He still has a good bit of good stuff left including a really nice hatch lid, nice grille, in slate grey.
With the addition of the new fender, rear bumper cover and hood the Woodie is back to all grey status. That leaves a pair of new front tires, battery, reinstall radiator, ac condensor, oil cooler, change oil and filter, change trans fluid and filter, and ride to new owner.
Hate to see it go because I always wanted a PT woodie too! I guess I'll have to make do with the 02 and 03 Dreams.
Thank you for your help, I appreciate you pulling the extra stuff off for me. Got a pic of the hood in the back of your car on my thread.