PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
SOO BIG????????????, Ya' lookin' for a name?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ptprice
  • 1 Post By rckstein

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2015, 12:06 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default SOO BIG????????????, Ya' lookin' for a name?

If any PT Cruiser Forum member would like the rights, privileges and the original logo of SOOO BIG's original name before I was forced to change it 'cause of the inaccessibility of that name on a Florida Vanity plate, it's yours for the asking. "SOO BIG"! It's hand cut, just like I cut the second one.

Free, "plus shipping!" You figure the shipping costs out from 32174.
A regular sized envelope and a stamp'll do it!

I had to get that dig in Swayne, Pardon me. Friends?

I had a lot of fun with the original name and it seems a waste to let that first logo, "SOO BIG", gather dust on a shelf. I do my own dusting!

That original logo's caught a lot of eyes mounted on the upper left hand corner of the rear lift gait window. I'd advise, for the full effect, you should check with your state or country DMV to see if a vanity plate is available reading SOO BIG.

SOOO BIG would really like to have a brother, sister or cousin PT somewhere that he could keep in touch with. Let me know.

It'll have to be first come, first serve.

Happy PTin', ptprice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOO BIG Graphic.jpg (58.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Larry the Lizzard 015.jpg (88.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg left rear of SOO BIG.jpg (4.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg SOOO BIG Graphic 001.jpg (57.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg SOOO BIG's new vanity plate 004.jpg (77.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg SOOO BIG's new vanity plate 003.jpg (87.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg SOOO BIG's new vanity plate 002.jpg (88.3 KB, 12 views)
Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. PT Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P205/55 R16 Cooper Starfire/Solarus tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.

Last edited by ptprice; 10 Dec 2015 at 11:23 pm.
Old 12 Dec 2015, 05:02 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Re: SOO BIG????????????, Ya' lookin' for a name?

Where SOOO BIG got his name.;
In the mid 70's I built a VW BAHA BUG that pound for pound could outrun just about anything on road or off. That was when I was really into that kind a stuff. The dimunitive size of this giant killer lead me to name it SOO BIG. That original Icon was a bit more rudimentary than either of the current one's.
That VW BAHA BUG had every bell and whistle that would improve speed, power, torque and handling. A full roll cage and fiberglass racing seats kept me strapped in.
I now have the same fun in my present ride, a 2005 Limited Edition PT Cruiser, SOOO BIG. As I explained in the beginning thread I couldn't match up a Florida vanity plate with the name SOO BIG. This is why I thought to pass on this earlier hand cut SOO BIG window sticker for someone else to enjoy.
Happpy PTin', ptprice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOO BIG ICON.jpg (94.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg original SOO BIG.jpg (44.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg The original SOO BIG.jpg (28.2 KB, 2 views)
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. PT Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P205/55 R16 Cooper Starfire/Solarus tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.
Old 12 Dec 2015, 11:19 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I don't get the inaccessibility of the original plate? Did someone already have it?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 12 Dec 2015 at 11:25 pm.
Old 12 Dec 2015, 11:27 pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
I don't get the inaccessibility of the original plate? Did someone already have it?

I believe he explained in another thread that somebody already had "SOO BIG" plate so the had to change to "SOOO BIG" as that was available.
ptprice likes this.
Old 13 Dec 2015, 03:15 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Crewzin, as I explained in the beginning thread, being a bit anal, I wanted the name icon to match a vanity license plate. When SOO BIG wasn't available on a Florida vanity plate but SOOO BIG was, I hand cut another icon window sticker reading SOOO BIG.
Not wanting the original window icon to go to waste I figgered someone else in the PT Cruiser Forum might want SOO BIG for the name of their PT.
After all there's still 49 states left and countless countries.
I can mail it out to anywhere for the cost of a couple of stamps.
Happy PTin', ptprice