Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
CHROME WHEEL INSERT.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2016, 07:58 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default CHROME WHEEL INSERT.

HI FOLKS - I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL!! SOMEHOW, THE CHROME INSERT OVER THE FRONT DRIVERS WHEEL OF MY 2005 2.2 CRD LTD CRUISER HAS BECOME DETACHED AND LOST. I AM ADVISED THAT THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A SPARE PART BUT COMES ATTACHED TO A NEW WHEEL AT CONSIDERABLE EXPENSE. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS IS CORRECT? IF SO, COULD SOMEONE POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE BREAKING A SIMILAR MODEL. If WRONG INFORMATION, WHERE I COULD BUY ONE AND A SUITABLE ADHESIVE. THANKS. PAUL.
Old 11 Mar 2016, 08:55 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: CHROME WHEEL INSERT.

Paul, welcome to the forum.

Would it be possible to show us a picture of the part in question. They don't make the diesel engine PT over here in the US but if we knew what it looked like, it might match up to something somebody might have lying around.

P.S. On the forum, we don't use upper case unless we intend for the message to SHOUT. Please take the caps lock off on any reply.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 11 Mar 2016, 11:38 am
Fresh Cruiser

If your talking about the center cap then you can find it in ebay. I just bought one for about 20 bucks.
Old 12 Mar 2016, 07:26 am
Veteran Cruiser

Is this what you're referring to, Paul? If so, make sure you measure yours. I ordered one of them for mine and it was too small and had to get another one. I've forgotten what diameter fit mine, but that's a moot point. Chrysler PT Cruiser Dodge Neon Chrome Wheel Center Cap Hubcap New 2 1 8" | eBay

Aspire to inspire before you expire.