Advertisements
report of scam artist in the room

Like Tree5Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2016, 03:42 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default report of scam artist in the room

Ive been an upstanding member in the forum and the crew,Over the years ive both bought and sold parts and never had but one problem but he got kicked and died anyway(May he rest in peace) I had put a post up saying i was looking for a center console for my 2003 PT GT auto and was contacted by stevehhbqs03gt. He had a console and sent me a picture we agrred on the price of 55.00 and he gave me his paypal account so i could have the repair shop buy it. After i contact him this morning to inform him that the shop was contacted and will send payment he sends me another email that because his paypal account has a 3 day hold on it he will have to wait a week to send part or if i can call the shop and get him to send the funds as a friend or family he would get the funds instantly. So i call the shop and his secretary said he was gonna check his emails at lunch and i told them about the friend or family thing. then Steve emails me and says he didnt get payment yet and says make sure he sent it to the right addy and gives me a addy with a capital letter instead of all lower case. this back and forth has went on 46 times and i got pissed at this point and called the shop and told him to not bother to send payment if he hasnt yet. This is insane that for one part it would take 46 emails. Ive attached the emails for you all to read and im done with his clown buyer be ware sorry for the off color langauge but im steaming at this point
Steve Handman Hey bud. Haven't heard from you so just wondering if your still interested in the center console or not? Let me know. Thanks
Today at 2:00 AM
Larry Hi Steve I had to wait for the repair shop to open this morning it's Patterson brothers and his name is Stu. I gave him your PayPal account and he's sending payment and shipping info for console thank
Today at 10:21 AM
Steve Handman Ok no problem. If you can, can you have them send the payment as friends and family. PayPal has put a hold on me receiving funds since I haven't sold in a while so they did it as a precautionary measu
Today at 10:58 AM
Steve Handman Again, I realize its a strange request. But I just found this out yesterday where I sold 2 of my items and informed them the same thing but I didn't catch it in time before the sent the payment so the
Today at 11:10 AM
Larry Steve I don't follow what your saying please call me 631 944 0278 Larry Sent from my iPhone
Today at 11:38 AM
Steve Handman When sending the payment. You usually select a option as a sale or if you r sending it to friends and family. I wish I could call you but I am at work right now. I tried to explain it best I could lol
Today at 12:57 PM
Larry Had you told me from the start I would have told my repair guy from the get go to send payment like that but he already had sent it by the time you got back you need to make other arrangements Steve h
Today at 1:51 PM
Steve Handman Like I said. I didn't find this out till yesterday which is why I emailed you yesterday asking then you messaged back today and that's when I stated it. But no payment has come through yet
Today at 2:31 PM
Steve Handman So if you can go ahead and give him a call and have him do that. I can start on getting a box for it today and get it out asap for you
Today at 2:38 PM
Steve Handman I've been checking my PayPal and nothing has cane through yet so let me know after you give him a call. Make sure he got it right. Stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com. If he stated he sent payment. He must have t
Today at 2:40 PM
Larry Steve I think o was able to catch my repair guy before he sent the funds to PayPal and had instructed them to send it family or friend but just a point if you look at the time stamp about the email yo
Today at 2:50 PM
Steve Handman If I would've received the payment and it be in the holding stage all id have to do is refund it back to him then he'd just go through and resent it as friends and family. I have 2 amounts in holding
Today at 2:50 PM
Steve Handman Yes I know I sent it today about sending friends and family. I meant I sent a email yesterday asking if you were still buying it and I was waiting for your response before I explained what to do. its
Today at 2:52 PM
Larry I hope it's not case sensitive because you said stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com not Stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com I had copy and pasted the first one geezeee this is insane. I've bought plenty of stuff from members
Today at 2:57 PM
Larry Steve at this point I'm very sorry I had felt with you at all with all this bullshit your putting me through. I will say this I look like a stupid ass making all these e mails and calls to my repair g
Today at 3:23 PM
Steve Handman Whoa what's with the attitude man? I haven't done nothing wrong. You emailed me asking if I had a center console I said I did. There's no reason for attitude. And no its not case sensitive. The reason
Today at 3:32 PM
Larry This man is a very busy custom hp shop I'm not asking him to to resend a payment better still I'm calling him and telling him forget it I have other upstanding guys that I can get it from but both roo
Today at 3:35 PM
Steve Handman <stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com>
To Larry Today at 3:35 PM
As you can see. I am in the payments received section and I have proof payment hasn't been received yet. I don't deserve this attitude. I'm trying to help you out man
Show original message
WP_20160620_001 .jpg
Reply Reply to All Forward More
To Larry Today at 3:36 PM
Go ahead dude. I haven't done anything wrong. I just showed you payment hasn't been received. There is no point in flaming my name for something I didn't do
Show original message
Steve Handman Like I said. I'd like to still sell you the center console. Maybe he hasn't sent it yet? you gave him the correct PayPal so maybe he hasn't sent it. There is no point in threatening me like this. I ju
Today at 3:41 PM
Larry I just called the shop and told him to not bother dealing with a scam artist like you this is bullshit you couldn't afford to send my part out as soon as you got conformation that he paid the funds th
Today at 3:44 PM
To Larry Today at 3:46 PM
DUDE!!! I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY PAYMENT. BEFORE POSTING SHIT ON THE FORUM. WHY DONT YOU CALL PAYPAL AND SEE FOR YOURSELF NO ****ING PAYMENT HAS COME THROUGH. CHILL THE **** OUT. I WOULDN'T ****ING LIE TO YOU. I HAVE NO PAYMENT
Show original message
To Larry Today at 3:49 PM
If I had received a payment I would state so as I did for the other members that have bought from me. You can call PayPal yourself and see if any payment has been sent or received. I'm not lying to you dude. I'd really appreciate you not trying to ruin my reputation on the forum as ive done absolutely nothing wrong. No payment has come through and I even sent you a damn picture of my PayPal account showing the last payment received was YESTERDAY!!!!
2003 GT Turbo HO,Autostick,Stone White,Stage 1 ECM,Composite Intake,BTG Strut Brace,2004 GT Race pedals,Mopar BOV,VMS 10.2mm spark plug wires,NGK Copper plugs,K&N Drop In Filter,Air Box Mod,Gates Hi-Miler Upper & Lower Blue Radiator Hoses,Gates HP Blue Timing Belt,Clark & Clark Hood Struts color matched to car,PTeazer LED Teardrop Tail Lamps,245/45ZR17 Continental Extreme Contact DWS,Blue Tokiko struts and shocks,Eibach lowering coils front & rear ,Eibach sway bars front & rear,New Moog Lower Control Arms,Hyperflex Master Bushing Kit,Moog Strut Mounts,MB Motorsports Alpina 17x7.5,Mopar sub,AMI billet locking fuel door,2005 GT Stainles BrakeGas and foot Rest peddles,PTeazer Billet Door Sills,Billet emergency handle,EGR rain guards,Air horn,9" shorty billet antenna & a splash of bling
Old 20 Jun 2016, 03:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: report of scam artist in the room

TRHIS DUDE IS FULL OF CRAP I SENT HIM PICTURES OF MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO SHOW I NEVER RECEIVED OAYMENT BUT YET HE CONTINUED TO CALL ME A SCAM ARTIST AND A LIAR I AGREED TO SELL HIM A CENTER CONSOLE THAT I HAD PLANNED ON USING IN MY CHEROKEE. NOT ONCE HAVE I RECIEVED A PAYMENT FROM HIM SO I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

Last edited by stevehbqs03gt; 20 Jun 2016 at 04:04 pm.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 03:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

the reason all the emails back and forth is because you kept stating I'm a liar and scammer but yet how can I be a scammer if ive never got a payment from you????? you just made yourself look like a fool posting all that. ive done nothing wrong I said soon as I receive payment I will work on getting it boxed up but you continue to say ive received the payment then in your post you say you called your shop to tell him not to bother sending the payment if he hasn't already. dude your crazy really I'm sorry I ever replied to you when you MESSAGED me first asking if I had a center console.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 03:55 pm
Fresh Cruiser

and dude your only posting the first sentence out of every message why not post the complete emailed messaged not just the first sentence go ahead I give you permission to post them. ive done nothing wrong so go ahead. if I received payment I would've said so. your the one that started being rude to me threatening that if its not sent out by tomorrow your gonna report fraud and scam. how and why would I send it out tomorrow without receiving payment???? that's just dumb on my part to send free items. I'm done. you cant even post the whole complete messages. your trying to get me banned and get people to not buy from me when I haven't done anything wrong literally I SENT YOU A PIC OF MY PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT SHOWING THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT FROM ANYONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20 Jun 2016, 04:00 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Here is the proof for everyone to see as anyone and everyone can see. The last payment received was yesterday from the previous members who bought the subwoofer and strut brace which I stated in my add. if I had received this guys payment. I would have told him so just as I did the others. Again I've done nothing wrong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20160620_001.jpg (91.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 20 Jun 2016, 05:02 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

OK, I'm not getting in the middle of this but I'm asking you both to take it down a notch. Steve, You said you sold two things to members on the forum. Please ask them to use this thread to say that they received the merchandise after paying through Paypal. Soleman, check again with the repair shop to make sure they sent the payment and where did they send it. it should be easy for them to print out the page from Paypal saying they sent the payment. They can take off any personal information from the printout if they feel they don't want it to be seen. That should prove the payment was sent and to where it was sent.
stevehbqs03gt likes this.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 05:12 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
OK, I'm not getting in the middle of this but I'm asking you both to take it down a notch. Steve, You said you sold two things to members on the forum. Please ask them to use this thread to say that they received the merchandise after paying through Paypal. Soleman, check again with the repair shop to make sure they sent the payment and where did they send it. it should be easy for them to print out the page from Paypal saying they sent the payment. They can take off any personal information from the printout if they feel they don't want it to be seen. That should prove the payment was sent and to where it was sent.
Ive tried calming this dude and explaining that maybe his shop sent it to the wrong address. I didn't start my attitude till he repeatedly called me a scammer and liar and I'm a fraud. I said theres no reason for the attitude yet he kept insisting I'm a fraud and scammer and that's when I got aggressive. I posted a picture of my paypal account from payments received that the only payments ive received are from yesterday and I kept telling soulman to call the shop to check because either they haven't sent it or they sent it somewhere else and that's when he started threatening that hes goin to post our emails on the forum and report to paypal that I'm a scammer and fraud. Ive done nothing wrong. And about the 2 items ive sold. I just received payment yesterday. The strut brace was being packed up today but was put on hold due to this mess. along with the subwoofer so none of them have received there items yet since payment was just received from them. If I had receieved a payment fromn soulman I would've stated so just as I did for the others. This guy wont listen to when I say I haven't gotten any payments today and when I said to call his shop to see, it was immediately my fault. I appreciate you stepping in and helping but literally as anyone can see. No payment has been received today in my paypal.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 05:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

The only thing I would like is a apology from soulman. For calling me a scammer and fraud and for posting this thread trying to keep other members from buying from me. If he does what you asked, calling the shop to see where and if they can get a print out of where and if they sent it. Then he'll realize it wasn't sent to me or sent at all.......That's when I would like a apology. I didn't join this forum to get brought down like this for something that never even happened. I told him in the emails at the beginning that soon as I receive payment I will start boxing it up and get it out asap since he stated he needs it by Friday for a car show. Id just really love and enjoy a sincere apology. That's it.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 10:30 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Ive been an upstanding member in the forum and the crew,Over the years ive both bought and sold parts and never had but one problem but he got kicked and died anyway(May he rest in peace) I had put a post up saying i was looking for a center console for my 2003 PT GT auto and was contacted by stevehhbqs03gt.
not trying to carry this on even though I technically am. But seeing as nothing is happening or anything......this is the very first message that was received by soulman.......now I highlighted his quote above because he states that he had made a post about looking for a center console and that he was contacted by me first. """""""Hello & Welcome i have a 2003 PT GT Auto and im in need of a center console in dark gray. Is this something you might have and if so what is the condition and how much to ship to 11787,Thanks in advance Larry"""""""
if I had contacted him from the post he made, then why would he be asking again in a reply "is this something you may have?" if I had messaged him saying hey I saw your post yeah I have a center console then why explain his car then proceed to ask if I have one??? I am just pointing this out that the guy is old and senile and either lost his mind or is slowly losing his mind. plus he deleted some of the emails and wouldn't post the full messages. Stating that "I couldn't call him because no one else could work the fry machine" "that I need to get a real job" .............ill be posting every exact email following this post. I am not going down, getting flamed or losing business because some guy doesn't know what hes talking about.
Old 20 Jun 2016, 10:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

HERE ARE ALL THE MESSAGES, I AM ONLY POSTING THESE BECAUSE I FEEL IF IM GOING TO GET CALLED A SCAMMER AND FRAUD THAT THE WHOLE STORY SHOULD BE OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND READ AND NOT JUST THE SMALL BITS HE HAS POSTED. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE LANGUAGE BEING POSTED ON THE FORUM BUT AGAIN THE WHOLE STORY SHOULD BE OUT

ME

Hey bud. Haven't heard from you so just wondering if your still interested in the center console or not? Let me know. Thanks

HIM

Hi Steve I had to wait for the repair shop to open this morning it's Patterson brothers and his name is Stu. I gave him your PayPal account and he's sending payment and shipping info for console thanks in advance Larry

Sent from my iPhone

ME

Ok no problem. If you can, can you have them send the payment as friends and family. PayPal has put a hold on me receiving funds since I haven't sold in a while so they did it as a precautionary measure, I called and talked to them. But if its sent friends and family, there's no hold on it. If the moneys gets held, I have to use my money which wouldn't be till next Monday. So I was hoping to use the money from my sales to ship all these items out. Let me know thanks

ME

Again, I realize its a strange request. But I just found this out yesterday where I sold 2 of my items and informed them the same thing but I didn't catch it in time before one sent the payment so I had to refund to be resent. I have to tell everyone who buys from me before I get paid that if its sent as a purchase PayPal will put a hold in it so unless its sent friends and family I have to wait till I get paid. Its not a big problem either way but I prefer to get items out quickly as possible to keep everyone happy lol

HIM

Steve I don't follow what your saying please call me 631 944 0278 Larry

Sent from my iPhone

ME

When sending the payment. You usually select a option as a sale or if you r sending it to friends and family. I wish I could call you but I am at work right now. I tried to explain it best I could lol.

HIM

Had you told me from the start I would have told my repair guy from the get go to send payment like that but he already had sent it by the time you got back you need to make other arrangements Steve he needs the part ASAP and I need it installed in my car I have a car show on Friday. Please expedite this,Larry

Sent from my iPhone

ME

Like I said. I didn't find this out till yesterday which is why I emailed you yesterday asking then you messaged back today and that's when I stated it. But no payment has come through yet

ME

I've not received payment yet which is why I told you to go ahead and ask him to do that. If i had received payment I would've stated that. Just saying lol

ME

So if you can go ahead and give him a call and have him do that. I can start on getting a box for it today and get it out asap for you

ME

I've been checking my PayPal and nothing has cane through yet so let me know after you give him a call. Make sure he got it right. Stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com. If he stated he sent payment. He must have typed it wrong because I don't have it. They come through immediately and it would show it but nothing is there.

HIM

Steve I think o was able to catch my repair guy before he sent the funds to PayPal and had instructed them to send it family or friend but just a point if you look at the time stamp about the email you said you mailed yesterday it was sent today at 10:57 and I spoke to him at 9:30 am this morningHis secretary said she will inform him ASAP.Larry

ME

If I would've received the payment and it be in the holding stage all id have to do is refund it back to him then he'd just go through and resent it as friends and family. Let me know when u get ahold of him

ME

Yes I know I sent it today about sending friends and family. I meant I sent a email yesterday asking if you were still buying it and I was waiting for your response before I explained what to do. its all good. I'll let you know when funds come through

HIM

I hope it's not case sensitive because you said stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com not Stevehbqs03gt@gmail.com I had copy and pasted the first one geezeee this is insane. I've bought plenty of stuff from members in both the pt forum and pt crew and never had this kind of issue

Sent from my iPhone

HIM

Steve at this point I'm very sorry I had felt with you at all with all this bullshit your putting me through. I will say this I look like a stupid ass making all these e mails and calls to my repair guy it is what it is and as soon as he paid you if said item isn't in the mail no later than the next day with a tracking number sent to me I will contact both pt crew and pt forum and post all these e mails in open chat and I can guarantee nobody will buy nothing from you that's bottom line. I should have had my head examined dealing with someone with a three day hold on PayPal account get your skit together and get my part out ASAP

Sent from my iPhone

ME

Whoa what's with the attitude man? I haven't done nothing wrong. You emailed me asking if I had a center console I said I did. There's no reason for attitude. And no its not case sensitive. The reason there is a hold is because I haven't sold anything in 3 months on eBay or any forum. If you read PayPal hold policies. It says if you haven't sold a item in a while and start receiving numerous deposits. They put it on hold to be sure it is correct. nothing has been done wrong on mine or your side. there is no reason to be rude threatening to destroy my status on the forum. First ive not received payment yet and second how can you threaten someone like that or talk to someone like that when nothing has happened yet payment wise? I ship out all my items. Once payment is received I will get it boxed and going I said this already. you have to know. I'm helping you out. You messaged me asking for a center console, I didn't message you asking if you needed one. I think I should get a apology because that was down right rude. Yes id still like to sell you the center console but attitude isn't the way to go. I've done nothing wrong and you don't look like a moron or anything calling your repair guy. You ever think he's the one that got it wrong? If you sent him my correct PayPal which you did since its in the last message I'm replying to now so its not you. Its him. Why treat me with rudeness when its most likely him? isn't he the one that broke your center console in the first place? so I don't deserve attitude in any form

HIM

This man is a very busy custom hp shop I'm not asking him to to resend a payment better still I'm calling him and telling him forget it I have other upstanding guys that I can get it from but both rooms will get open emails so everyone can see the crap your pulling my wish is you'll get banned from both rooms. I'm also putting a fraud complaint with PayPal so they can see the crap your pulling by looking at the timeline

Sent from my iPhone

ME

As you can see. I am in the payments received section and I have proof payment hasn't been received yet. I don't deserve this attitude. I'm trying to help you out man (THIS WAS THE MESSAGE WITH THE PIC OF MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT)

ME

Go ahead dude. I haven't done anything wrong. I just showed you payment hasn't been received. There is no point in flaming my name for something I didn't do

ME

Like I said. I'd like to still sell you the center console. Maybe he hasn't sent it yet? you gave him the correct PayPal so maybe he hasn't sent it. There is no point in threatening me like this. I just showed you my PayPal there is nothing there. Ive not put you through any bullshit I explained the situation and why PayPal is holding funds because I haven't sold in a while. And simply asked if you could send I ty friends and family. I have not been rude once or lied or anything. I don't know why your acting like this to me. I understand you need your part. I got it. But no money has been received so there is nothing I can do. You don't have to call him anymore telling him to send payment. If payment hasn't been received yet then he hasn't sent it. He has the correct address. Like you said. He's probably busy. Again. I'm only trying to help you out despite this rudeness and attitude. I understand you need it for the car show. I do car shows myself so which is why I'm trying to help you. Again. There is no need to be rude or try to flame me on the forum when I haven't done a single thing wrong

HIM

I just called the shop and told him to not bother dealing with a scam artist like you this is bullshit you couldn't afford to send my part out as soon as you got conformation that he paid the funds things must be tough in Ohio well instead of looking for another e mail look at what I'll post in both rooms and also expect to hear from PayPal. This is my very last e mail to you don't bother to respond. I've got a perfect record with everyone I've ever delt with both selling and buying and maybe I'll save someone in the rooms from having to deal with scammers like you

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by stevehbqs03gt; 20 Jun 2016 at 11:41 pm.
Closed Thread