PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Sold my PT today, sad :(

 
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By postbeauty
  • 1 Post By chuzz

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15 Sep 2016, 07:08 pm
Young Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
Default Sold my PT today, sad :(

Sold my PT today, 2006 touring, 108358 miles.

Really do not want to sell it, but I will move to Miami, the apartment only provide one parking spot.

It is the first car we ever owned.
It is the car in which we learned how to drive.
It is the car in which I took my baby from hospital to home.

My wife told me other cars are all the same, she can not recognize them, but the PT is so special that she can recognize it at first glance.

Hope it will serve the new owner well.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 15 Sep 2016, 07:25 pm
rckstein's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,518
Default Re: Sold my PT today, sad :(

Sorry to hear that you no longer own a PT.

If you don't mind answering, what is your other car that you kept over the PT?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 15 Sep 2016, 07:47 pm
Young Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
Default Re: Sold my PT today, sad :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstein View Post
Sorry to hear that you no longer own a PT.

If you don't mind answering, what is your other car that you kept over the PT?
The other car is driven by my wife, it is a 2010 mercury milan, I just got it a month ago for my wife. it is larger and can fit a car seat better than the PT.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 15 Sep 2016, 07:55 pm
rckstein's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,518
Default Re: Sold my PT today, sad :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by postbeauty View Post
The other car is driven by my wife, it is a 2010 mercury milan, I just got it a month ago for my wife. it is larger and can fit a car seat better than the PT.
You gotta keep the wife and growing family happy.

Last edited by rckstein; 16 Sep 2016 at 10:42 am.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 16 Sep 2016, 07:39 am
Handy_Cruiser's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 10,679
Default Re: Sold my PT today, sad :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by postbeauty View Post
Sold my PT today, 2006 touring, 108358 miles.

Really do not want to sell it, but I will move to Miami, the apartment only provide one parking spot.

It is the first car we ever owned.
It is the car in which we learned how to drive.
It is the car in which I took my baby from hospital to home.

My wife told me other cars are all the same, she can not recognize them, but the PT is so special that she can recognize it at first glance.

Hope it will serve the new owner well.

Sorry you had to sell your PT. But it sounds like the family is growing and moving on up. So it was likely time.

Luckily, they made about a million PT's and they are very inexpensive. So maybe you can grab another one in the future when the parking situation improves. Just think. Somewhere out there is a clean 1st Gen PT GT just waiting to one day be yours.

PS: In the mean time, you are always welcome here. This forum is not just for PT owners but also for other PT enthusiasts alike. So stick around, join in on the discussions and get some good ideas for that next PT in your future. That baby has got to learn to drive one day. Might as well be in a nicely tricked out PT Cruiser.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 17 Sep 2016, 09:24 am
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Posts: 5,011
Default Re: Sold my PT today, sad :(

Happy wife, happy life. Trust me on that one. I've been with mine for nearly 29 years now.
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
__________________


Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold The PT GT 03 careyk General PT Cruiser Discussions 0 28 Nov 2011 11:08 pm
The old one is sold now p.schuh Testing 7 05 Nov 2007 05:59 am
SOLD blueberrygt Classifieds: For Sale/Trade 2 24 Feb 2006 05:03 am
Newpaper USA today, talk live at 2:00pm ET today KingKole02 PT Cruiser Convertible Forum 0 27 Feb 2004 03:44 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 pm.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors