Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
anyone in central Florida interested

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2016, 08:42 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default anyone in central Florida interested

decided to get rid of my 03 gt. If anyone is interested in a 100% mechanical perfect car contact me before ten pm this Sat nite as I am turning it in on a new car. (See my thread below under 4speed). Everything on the car works. I can produce all records and maintanence log. If you need pics send me your email. Fri 12/2 I will be running errands and doctor appointments so if you are interested call me at 4078605237 so I can make an effort to get home to the computer. The car is stock and synthetic changed every 3-5k and trans serviced about every 30k. Has k&n filter hid bulbs. Car is mechanically and safe to drive it's just all the crap dmv gives you.
He has been like part of the family and it kills me to see it go to a junk yard.
Old 02 Dec 2016, 07:44 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: anyone in central Florida interested

Dealer won't give you diddly squat for it. You'd be better off hanging on to it and parting it out. If I had any money, I'd make an offer. If was was a 5-speed, I know a guy that would probably buy it.

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Old 02 Dec 2016, 09:32 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuzz View Post
Dealer won't give you diddly squat for it. You'd be better off hanging on to it and parting it out. If I had any money, I'd make an offer. If was was a 5-speed, I know a guy that would probably buy it.
You are correct. I have a friend who works at a dealership that tries to get all his friends to buy new cars. He told me $500 for my '01 that runs perfect. I'd rather keep it till it dies.
Old 02 Dec 2016, 01:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

What kind of price are you looking to get? I also know a Toyota dealer on Merritt Island that will give you a good deal on a new car and a decent amount on trade. Good luck
Old 02 Dec 2016, 02:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

This car was a write off according to the insurance company after the crash in August. Has it all been fixed up? Weren't they going to give you $3300 ? At 110K on the odometer, was the timing belt changed?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 02 Dec 2016, 02:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
This car was a write off according to the insurance company after the crash in August.
That explains the junkyard comment.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 02 Dec 2016, 02:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Timing belt has been replaced and it's an autostick. I have purchased another car so I need to let it go by Sat nite for $800 and its worth it even tho the repairs have not been.
We scared to fix it and then for some reason our lustrious dmv reject it for some reason
Old 02 Dec 2016, 03:08 pm
Cool Cruiser

Wasn't aware of the accident damage. Good luck
Old 02 Dec 2016, 05:18 pm
Cool Cruiser

Damage is LR door and qtr panel in ft of wheel. Everything still works and door can be opened and closed. Just a scratch on one spoke and wheel not hit. All tires are even in great shape and only have about 10k miles. Tread depth is 9 or 10/32

Last edited by 4SPEED; 02 Dec 2016 at 05:54 pm.
Old 03 Dec 2016, 09:46 am
Cool Cruiser

Ok since noone is interested give me $500 before 9pm tonight and you can have it.
I'd rather see someone on here get it rather than a bone yard