Advertisements
Whats it worth?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Handy_Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2017, 02:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Whats it worth?

I have a 2004 silver limited edition I want to sell on Craigs list.. It has chrome wheels, new Wolf brake linings, new Cooper tires, urethane sway bar bushings,the ECU conversion to the Dodge Neon SRT8, modified airbox and mandrel bent, teflon coated pipes to and from the turbocharger. Modified airbox. Very fast.
Interior is perfect except for some oxidation on the door sill plates. Has a 6disc CD player and sunroof.Exterior is dent free but there is a dime sized bubble at the bottom of the rear quarter panel.Mileage is 54000.
What should I ask for it?
Old 28 Sep 2017, 02:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Whats it worth?

If your PT Limited has the turbo option, upgrading the PCM to SRT4 tuning is going to put you about equal with a stock PT GT. If there's no turbo, I'm not sure what it accomplishes.

Considering the car sounds very clean and has super low mileage, I'm putting it in the $3000 range if it has the turbo option. Prices may vary where you live, but lately, we've seen very similar pricing nation wide. NADA says trade-in value is $2,512 and clean retail is $4,037 where I live. I can easily find the same car for around $2000 but with higher mileage.

Unless you see lots of 1st Gen PT's priced higher in your local Craigslist, I wouldn't go too far beyond $3500 for an asking price because it will scare away potential buyers. Maybe start at $3800 and sale at around $3000 or so depending on the interest.
chuzz likes this.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 28 Sep 2017 at 02:35 pm.