Advertisements
Attack of the orange barrel

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By dsab

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2018, 12:00 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Attack of the orange barrel

I'm cruising to work this morning going through a highway construction zone. The combination of a breeze and a semi caused one of the orange barrels to blow over. You'd think it would have blown itself off the highway and over the shoulder of the road but nope. It did a kamikaze roll directly in front of me.

Luckily the car behind me was just far enough away so I could do a quick veer to the left but the barrel still managed to make contact to the right side of my bumper. No real damage just a little scuff to the right of the bumper down to the driving light which I was able to buff out when I got home.

I was originally going to take my 2015 Fiesta this morning and am glad I didn't. I don't think the fiesta would have been able to take the hit without breaking some of it's pretty plastic or taking out a driving light.