Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Event schedule

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2004, 12:32 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Event schedule

Now that I'm an officer running a club (with no experience) one thing I have found is how important it is to have events scheduled in advance. We were NOT organized this year, and it was overkill with too many things on the table, or not enough. I would like to know if there is a link posted for national events for Cruisers for 2005 yet? I already have our neighbors in Indy and WI lined up to do some things together, but stuff like the Dells, Route 66, and other large events I believe should be posted early so people can plan in advance. If anyone has info that can help me and our club in this area, please post. Thanks Gary
T minus ONE WEEK TO BLOCK PARTY!