Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2004, 12:21 am
Cool Cruiser

Default new member

Hi, all. I've been lurking for a while, and finally the stars aligned and felt the need to post and was able to register at the same time. Bought a Dark Plum Base M/T 3 months ago. My girlfriend got a matching Electric Blue one the same day. I've been a mopar guy since I knew the difference. My background is turning wrenches for 15 years, now I write technical manuals. I've learned a lot reading through the posts here and hope to help others here when I can. Mods so far are cabin filter, fog lights, 18's, tinted windows, Blaine's hood struts, and all Red taillights. This is my daily driver. The race car is a '71 cuda, the street rod (under progress) is a '40 Plymouth coupe, and the muscle car is a 340 Demon. Hi, there Grave One!
Old 30 Oct 2004, 02:27 am
Senior Cruiser

Let me be the first to wecome you to this forum.We can always use another wrench turner around here.Sound like you have a smart
girlfriend also.Happy Cruisen[^]

Wife has a 03 limited
(Steel Blue)
Old 30 Oct 2004, 02:36 am
Dedicated Cruiser

to the forum and enjoy your new ride! [8)] [^]
Old 30 Oct 2004, 02:20 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome to the Forum Purple04 to both you and GF [^]. We can use another source for our questions!!!
Old 30 Oct 2004, 02:57 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

As Hooligan already said, we can always use another experienced wrench turner. Welcome aboard.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 08:42 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by purple04

The race car is a '71 cuda, the street rod (under progress) is a '40 Plymouth coupe, and the muscle car is a 340 Demon. Hi, there Grave One!
..........drool...........I mean welcome!!
Old 31 Oct 2004, 02:45 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks Jimbo, Gary, Hooligan, Crewzin and Mike. Mike, don't drool too much; the race motor's apart, the 40 is a while off, and I'm dragging on getting the Demon running again. The mod bug is too strong, and I've been putting my energy towards the PT for now. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

2004 Dark Plum Base with windows tinted, cabin filter, silencers removed, fog lights, 18\'s, all Red taillights, Blaine\'s struts, modesty cover, color-matched center dash, 06 rear bumper
Old 01 Nov 2004, 09:17 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by purple04

Thanks Jimbo, Gary, Hooligan, Crewzin and Mike. Mike, don't drool too much; the race motor's apart, the 40 is a while off, and I'm dragging on getting the Demon running again. The mod bug is too strong, and I've been putting my energy towards the PT for now. I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Welcome.
Don't neglect mods on the woman's ride....

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 01 Nov 2004, 11:56 am
Cool Cruiser

Don't worry, I know how this works, QSDon. Her ride has a sub and amp from her previous ride, tinted windows, cabin filter, hood struts, APC taillights, a set of hubcaps she liked, undercar LEDs, a stainless tip from Graveone (thanks) and I put in the chrome outer A/C vents this weekend. I also wash them both each week (except this weekend, oops).
Old 01 Nov 2004, 05:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Welcome purple04! It's good to see a new California racer out there. I think PTGTBOY is in your area and he coordinates some folks here going to the drag races in Ontario once a month. Maybe we'll see you out there. [8)]

John