Old 26 Jan 2005, 02:37 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Meet Me In St. Louis 2005 - International PT Party

Meet Me In St Louis - 2005

July 22 – 24, 2005

www.StLouisPTCruise.com

Join us at our new location:
Westport Holiday Inn - PT Partytown, USA

Join us for our 3rd Annual “Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66” Cruise during the weekend of July 22 - 24, 2005. We have relocated our event to the Westport Area of St. Louis County and we plan to make this one our biggest event yet.

Last summer well over 200+ PT Cruisers from across the United States and Canada joined us for the Midwest’s Largest PT Cruiser Event so far. We’ve listened to your requests and have lots of event upgrades to make this summer’s PT Cruiser Super Cruise and Party bigger and better than ever before!

This summer we have relocated our Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66 Event to the luxurious St. Louis County Westport Holiday Inn with over 500 parking spaces reserved to show off your Cruisers.

We are planning to make 2005’s show another international, non-profit PT Cruiser event with proceeds donated to the Children’s Miracle Network - non-profit organizational alliance of premier hospitals for children dedicated to helping kids by raising funds for 170 children's hospitals across North America.

Registration will provide paid participants:
Two Sunday Morning Breakfast Award Banquet Passes / All Access Passes to Event Grounds / Access to on-site food vendors / Exclusive Entry to our International PT Cruiser Car Show and Display / Entry to our PT Cruiser Neon & Light Show and Display / Entry to our 1st Annual PT Cruiser Neon & Light Parade / Thousands of dollars in prizes / PT Cruiser parts & accessory give-away / National PT Cruiser parts and accessory vendors on-site / Event DJ & Karaoke / family fun games and activities all weekend and so much more!

Register Online at: www.StLouisPTCruise.com
(Online Registration begins Feb. 1st, 2005)

Pre-Registration includes: Goody Bag, Commemorative Dash Plaque, Event T-shirt and Two Breakfast Award Banquet Passes for Sunday morning

Basic Registration:
Only $50.00 per PT Cruiser for all 3 days and now includes 2 Breakfast Award Banquet (Proceeds going to Children’s Miracle Network)

Now, it’s up to you. Call your PT friends, order some road maps, clean and pack up the Cruiser, create a convoy, and MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS ON ROUTE 66.

Old 31 Jan 2005, 10:29 pm
Fresh Cruiser

This will be Good... Don't forget Registration
opens tonight at Midnight......
Lot's of great things planned for this year....
Old 01 Feb 2005, 09:41 pm
Fresh Cruiser

50 Plus registered already....
Old 02 Feb 2005, 12:41 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PTGLENN

50 Plus registered already....
Only First Day of MMISL 2005 Registration

Now passing 60 registered attendees

PT Cruisers already registered from:

ALABAMA
ARKANSAS
GEORGIA
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
MISSOURI
NEBRASKA
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
OREGON
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
WISCONSIN
and three from ONTARIO, CANADA

Thanks to everyone who is registered so far...
PT Partytown is going to have one heck of an attendance this summer...

<b>
www.StLouisPTCruise.com

Midwest PT Cruiser Nationwide SuperCruise

July 27 - July 29, 2007</b>
Old 02 Feb 2005, 09:28 am
Dedicated Cruiser

The Chicago land PT Cruiser Club voted to attend this event and go as a group. hope to see ya there. [?]do we register as a group? OR individual? Gary
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 02 Feb 2005, 06:00 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by turbomangt

The Chicago land PT Cruiser Club voted to attend this event and go as a group. hope to see ya there. [?]do we register as a group? OR individual? Gary
Hi Gary...

We're VERY EXCITED to have you and the ChicagoLand PT Cruiser Club joining us this year!!!

As for registration, you will need to pass the word to your ChicagoLand PT group that they need to visit our website on an individual basis to register. We want to make sure each person gets their own Goody Bag / Free Event T-Shirt / MMISL Dash Plaque and their own Breakfast Banquet Passes.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything we can do for your club on their trip to MMISL, email me anytime.

By the way, I believe that the Kats Cruisin Upper Midwest PT Convoy will also be rolling through your area on the way down. Maybe you folks can all meet up on the way down Highway 55 / Route 66.

<b>
www.StLouisPTCruise.com

Midwest PT Cruiser Nationwide SuperCruise

July 27 - July 29, 2007</b>