Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
haters???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2003, 09:13 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default haters???

hey all, what cars have you guys been gettin a hard time from on the road. I mean either people who give us NO respect because it's a pt or just rice rockets giving you sh*t. I find that WRX's and SRT-4's seem to have the least respect....even though the srt-4 is our sister car[:I], but i guess they can afford to be cocky. And i never see any kill stories, i'm sure there must be a few floatin around because i know i have some[}][?]
Old 04 May 2003, 03:36 am
Young Cruiser

Believe me, if I drove the cruiser, there would plenty of kills on this forum. For now, I am just happy to slaughter riceboys in my car.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:33 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I don't know why we would get a hard time from the SRT4 guys. Their car was made to be priced for kids. Which in it's self is cool but the cruiser is a premium vehicle. I would not give up my heated seat leather power roof windows and lots of space and the ability to hand almost any car their butts after I smokem. While the family sits in comfort. I spent alot of time trying to decide which one I was going to buy I think the PT in the long run is going to be the one for show and go. Besides the only part powerwise that is different is the wieght of the cruiser which is fixable and the average GT owner has more expenable income to purchase the gofaster parts. Buy no means am I slashing anyone preference of vehicle. Just adding my 2 cents.
Old 06 May 2003, 09:46 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to sakigt

I get hated on my car. or at least poked fun at...that is until I drove 2 other guys to watch a street race...and kept up with the race itself. [8)] Now, Ive got their attention [}]

14.67 @ 94.5 <--- Self Proclaimed Fastest East Coast PT with Black wheels!!!
Old 06 May 2003, 09:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

That is one of the other reasons I bought the cruier is that it's a great sleeper car. No one expects it to keep up never mind smoken them buy 5 to 8 car lenghts. So far I have taken down One LT1 corvette 1 car length. Ram air grandam with a 55 shot of nos. A rich kids turbo charged civic hatch over and over and over he kust could not get it that my GT was faster he was pissed. lol Not to mention all of the civics that try any ways. I can't wait to put in a MBC. Then any one whom wants to try my GT on should bring a big stick.
Old 07 May 2003, 09:00 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PETEY_CRUISER

I don't know why we would get a hard time from the SRT4 guys. Their car was made to be priced for kids. Which in it's self is cool but the cruiser is a premium vehicle.
I picked up my PT GT last Saturday and the SRT-4 that was sitting in the show room had been picked up on Friday. The SRT-4 went out the door at $5000 over sticker. I paid $22000 for my loaded PT GT. So much for the SRT-4 being cheaper.
Old 08 May 2003, 12:05 am
Fresh Cruiser

Here in Canada you cannot sell a car new for over the list or sticker price. To bad someone would pay that much for an SRT4.